Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Travis

I dont think you can call kanye a douche, I never seen him telling a fan dont talk to me. Also the paparazzi guy was saying ok i wont talk but right after kanye walked away he started talking to him again, he knew what was going to happen just trying to see how far he could go until kanye exploded, but then again he did just make a baby with the biggest fame whore ever so I guess he brought this on himself.

Marie

When are paps going to leave this guy alone if they don't want to get attacked or don't want their equipment damaged

Bella

What did he expect joining the media whore family.?Does he not know that is what the K's live for since they have no talent??????? What planet has he been on

Del

Personally, I'm no Kanye West lover, but to be honest, you paps deserve it...following people around, invading space, doing anything to get a pic and then trashing people as much as you please. The paps continue to go too far...one day another Princess Diana situation is gonna unfold and one of your paps will be at the heart of it. I wish you all would wake up. The anger's there for a reason...

Marilyn

The Mr. K's r acting up.

Del

FreakyDeaky

He ain't asking anyone to follow him, publish what he says, or put him on TMZ, media does that. Leave him alone.

FreakyDeaky

gwendolyn Boyer

If a guy stalked your girl several times after she asked him to leave her alone, how would you feel? This is what you are doing to people like Kanye and his close acquaintance, Prince Harry.. He hates what you did to Harry. so do I, Leave the man alone. He keeps asking you to leave him alone and you have it on tape more than twice.

lilibahamas

Wow! What is Mama Kris thinking?
The paps are their bread and butter and there you have Lamar and Kanye beating the Krap out of them!

D

Daddy, can we go to the park today? Don't talk! Don't talk to anyone ever!

jazzyjoslynn

Well GBTW,

You are asking why they don't leave him alone. Number 1 the guy wanted to be famous for his **** music , how do you think he got famous ? it is called
the media . And the guy is a real jerk , he acts like an animal and when you act like an animal you should be treated like one. I happen to think he is a real idiot and his music id degrading to women. So that makes him a real PIG. If he does not want the media in his life then , then he needs to give up his act or move out of the USA

Jimmy

ARROGANT PIECE OF ****!!!!!
File assault charges against him.

BB not bb

Calling him a Nazi is out of line. He is nutsy, not Nazi. Nazis called blacks subhuman and wanted to kill them when they got done wiping out who they didn't approve of in Europe. Kanye just has a big ego and a bad temper. He is much calmer now than in the previous video though.

He got a little wild at the end, like a dog that just decided to go off and act vicious. I think being around Kim has really calmed him down a lot. He seemed almost nice at first before the lunge at the end.

JUDY

So now this douche canoe can decide when people can talk? He wants everyone to treat him like a God? Makes me sick to my stomach. Maybe if I can't talk then I can't order tickets to his shows or buy his cds.