Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Malem Emgoodsrul

kanye west* iz a{puke similar puke}stupidiot, who forgot the old and factual term Gunholdslavery in his two new rejected~waste songs. frigging slavepukes

Felishad1968

I think he is still mad that his cheating was revealed, so now he is again mad at everyone except himself for cheating and getting busted. Grow up Kanye. You're someones daddy now and you are going to end up in prison or a mental institution if you down control that wretched temper of yours....Its embarassing...

Patti

Adults are far game as they know what they are getting into but do you think the guy who shouted abuse at Suri Cruise age 7 is covered by freedom of speech ?????

jonathan

It would have been BOMB if the camera guy could have cut him off and said "imma let you finish...." somewhere in the little tirade.

Blahblah

Maybe you lot at TMZ should stop photographing the jerk! Then your cameras wouldnt get trashed and the idiot would hopefully just fade away! Or crawl back into whatever hole he came out of. No one cares for him so STOP TAKING PICTURES!

Peter ONeil

Who cares

DD

and she thought her ex was trouble? kim will never have freedom to do as she pleases again....mark my words!

Ahna

The vast majority of the commentors here if they were being followed all the time by annoying people they did not know demanding they give them details of their baby, wife, sex life, etc. would probably get mad too. While some might handle it gracefully and tolerate it others have the right to say NO MORE. Anti-american? Anti-american to request piracy...oh yeah I forgot, piracy is dead and anyone who requests piracy is Anti-American now.

Terrence Banks

It's funny seeing and hearing all the judgment from people who have no idea what that feels like... to be harassed at every public turn. And that's what it is - harassment. I don't care what the law is, I don't care that these people are "celebrities." And I don't care that some celebrities handle the harassment better than others. People are different.

There should be laws to stop this harassment of all celebrities. I mean seriously... just because somebody is rich and famous, that means it's ok to harass them and invade their space no matter where they are? Nah, that's not cool. And in many cases, it's potentially dangerous.

April

He is such a jerk!!!!!

@valter_ego

The more Kanye West papparazzi videos I watch, the more I hate white people, because you're the ones who put up all this show.

If he just walked without talking, you would call him names. He actually got to stop and accept a compliment before he even said anything, still the paparazzi was bothering, and still you got to hate on Kanye.

Grow up white people, work, achieve something in life and stop hating on a rich black guy! That's why we flex so much and end up ****ing your daughters, and wives... Yes I said it.

Everyone

Or maybe it's you don't have real jobs and you're s***bags who leech off the success of others and you're pushy. Maybe people like Kanye are just sick of you. I know most of us are. Our kids watch your crap more than they watch anything about science or anything educational. You contribute to the general downfall of our nation.

Tbundy

oh shut it, blackie.

Fambai Mandeya

TMZ come to Africa there is plenty of news waiting for you to capture

Sam Green

These people always want publicity when it suits them! When they have a new song or new film just released. Despicable to take it out on a photographer just doing their job!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments