Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

HATEKANYE

He is such a ****ING *******. I would pay money to see somebody knock him the **** out the next time he opens his stupid ass mouth and I hope TMZ is there to catch it on video!!!!

argentine girl

find another job and stop stalking people.
nobody cares about his life.

Luke

Is the Constitution really that big? All these much more important headlines show - A: The Constitution is largely disrespected these days - and B: Kanye gets more press than The Constitution these days - so he actually IS larger than The Constitution. #LogicBomb

LMB

Honestly, I think he's in a bad mood because everyone is making fun of his kid's dumb name.

Jason Quick

Who is this "kanye"? Is he famous?

Tophor72

Why does any1 even entertain this freak show. music absolutely sucks the man is ugly and has attitude is even uglier. I'm just waiting for him to yell I'm Rick James b**** ;)

susie81806@yahoo.com

What can i say about kanye ! Cant stand him or kim who cares ! Like i said b4 poor kid stuck with a stupid name and stupid parents and dont get me started with the stupid

miss_msry

Kanye lost it years ago.

tonywestspeaks!

He never said that.

YouLoveMe

Yall stalk these ppl eveytime you see them! What do you think! Even when they have their kids & ask you all to back for the safety of them You KEEP going at it. All for a photo or to misquote them. Its understood that they're oublic figures but they're also human beings.

tmz11

what a douche...

tmz11

He's a DB.

Bigmack10

Kantye giving a good example on how to fly in the coach section and get free nuts.

latinaflava

get over urself kanye....ugly bitch

jimi vegas

Yo West u made it kid... ur rich ur famous and u have the worlds biggest hoe for a babies moma which make you one ghetto fabulous MoFo so smile sometimes life is what you make out of it and if you don't like the spot lite by all means move back to where ever you come from get a job at walmart that would really give your narcissistic ass something to frown about.. life is what you make it if you don't like this one start over and do me a fav please stop making what you call art .. it sucks!

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments