Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

Sharon

Obscene.

Diane

No one cares about Oprah - is she still on tv? Her network sucks. And the only reason people pay attention to Lohan is to try and gauge when she'll be six feet under.

PitBullLover

orca went from being part of the solution to definitely being part of the problem.....yes, lets reward the law breakers drug abusers and narcissists. great idea. does she really believe anyone gives 2 ****es about lohan to tune into this dreck?

Pookie

Lohan on Oprah; Only in America can you fail at such an extreme level and be rewarded for it handsomely. It's appalling.

Marvin

Lindsay must be approaching the thirty million dollar mark for lifetime earnings, not too shabby for someone who just turned 27.

tmz addict

MORALESS

seamus

Someday I'm gonna be famous, do I have talent, well no
These days you don't really need it thanks to reality shows
Can't wait to date a supermodel, can't wait to sue my dad
Can't wait to wreck a Ferrari on my way to rehab

'Cause when you're a celebrity
It's adios reality
You can act just like a fool
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on TV
I can throw a major fit
When my latte isn't just how I like it
When they say I've gone insane
I'll blame it on the fame
And the pressures that go with
Being a celebrity

I'll get to cry to Barbara Walters when things don't go my way
And I'll get community service no matter which law I break
I'll make the supermarket tabloids, they'll write some awful stuff
But the more they run my name down the more my price goes up

'Cause when you're a celebrity
It's adios reality
No matter what you do
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on TV
I can fall in and out of love
Have marriages that barely last a month
When they go down the drain
I'll blame it on the fame
And say it's just so tough
Being a celebrity

So let's hitch up the wagons and head out west
To the land of the fun and the sun
We'll be real world bachelor jackass millionaires
Hey hey, Hollywood, here we come

'Cause when you're a celebrity
It's adios reality
No matter what you do
People think you're cool
Just 'cause you're on TV
Being a celebrity
Yeah celebrity

Jean

Not a smart move Oprah . . .throwing good money at bad trash. I would rather watch paint dry or grass grow than listen to L.L.

KZinmetry

Frankly, I won't be watching. Oprah, you're wasting your money! are there that many viewers out there who will be sitting on the edge of their seats wIting for LL's wordsof wisdom, give me a break. Sure, shehere how she's been doing fine and will continue to do fine, then before you know it, she's right back where she was.

Angela Kolios

Oprah needs the publicity since her station is failing. But who wants to watch the dairy of an addict

rrronin

who f'n cares what this washed up, no talent, double -chin, 40 year old lookin' has been has to say about anything?

Sue

Thus will show ya what a celebrity will do for ratings. I've lost respect for Oprah, she is desperate for ratings, but to pay this liar drug invested low life has-been, Makes me want to vomit ! BOYCOTT

Wallflower

I've never been an Oprah fan and here is an example of why. Lindsay has proven over and over again to never take rehab seriously. She's done many interviews claiming to be over the partying and yet she's photographed coming out of clubs. She has a sense of entitlement and shows that every time she is given an opportunity. Now Oprah is giving this woman money, camera time, and other perks like a stylist when she hasn't shown any type of change. All for the sake of ratings. How is this helpful to Lindsay's recovery if not only spoiling her and adding to her sense of entitlement. She will fail again and thanks to Oprah. Oprah is giving people what they want, to see a train wreck. Not very admirable of her I won't be watching.

Lucky_130

I bet Lindsay can hardly wait to spend most of that money on drugs

true believer