Miley Cyrus

Of Course I'm Singing About Ecstasy, You Idiots

7/22/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0722_miley_cyrus
Here's a shocker ... Miley Cyrus just admitted she actually IS singing about ecstasy in her new song "We Can't Stop" -- claiming she and the song's producer originally lied about the song's real lyrics in order to get radio play.

You'll recall, the song caught a lot of flack for its overt drug references -- including a line that sounds like "dancing with molly" (aka MDMA).

The song's producer insisted the line was actually "dancing with Miley" -- but the singer is now saying it was all a lie.

Miley told the Daily Mail, "If you're aged ten [the lyric is] Miley. If you know what I'm talking about then you know. I just wanted it to be played on the radio and they've already had to edit it so much."

And if that wasn't clear enough, she added, "I don't think people have a hard time understanding that I've grown up. You can Google me and you know what I'm up to -- you know what the lyric is saying."

And now here's the really hot music video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Norma Desomd

Trash.

Mikey

See looks more and more like Alfalfa from Spanky and the Gang every day. Or as Miley calls it Spank me and the gang.

DogsRule

You're Not Cool Miley .... Just Dumb!

CelticOne

There is nothing special about this girl. She is just so typical.

Laura

I don't see her as grown up at all. I think she's turned into an arrogant little brat--much like Bieber. And she's become a desperate for attention exhibitionist--like Rihanna.

Josh

The song is auto-tuned garbage. Anyone who listens to her crap must have an IQ less than 10%.

firebaby

damn.... is ecstacy suddenly not a dangerous drug anymore? it's all cool and mainstream now? lol miley cyrus enjoy your downward spiral....

sid

An overt idiot.

WatcherOne

She lied for air play...What a disgrace.

oBAMa

So growing up means doing drugs. Got it.

Moe Greene

No, if you are promoting drug use you haven't grown up, you idiot. Do you see why?

Boris M.

Another piece of white trash waiting for her overdose. Stand in the queue, Milley. Lohan's first.

rey

Where's the hot music video? All I see is a chick making a fool out of herself.

FREEWILLY

So Miley thinks that going to dance clubs and doing X means that she has grown up? That is absolutely hysterical. I wonder how old she will have to be before she realizes her deep stupidity.

Luna

So doing drugs now signifies that you are all grown up? Sounds like imaturity to me. Just hope she doesn't wind up like Lohan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments