Simon Cowell

I'm Crazy About Lauren

And the Baby!

8/2/2013 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_lauren_silverman_simon_cowell_Article_xposure
Simon Cowell
is solely focused on Lauren Silverman and their unborn baby -- despite allegations of betrayal from her estranged husband ... sources close to the couple tell TMZ.

We're told Simon is saying privately that his baby will "want for nothing."  He will gladly provide for the child, and not just financially.  Simon is saying he will be a committed, fully-involved parent and says he wants a big role in raising the child.

As for Lauren ... people who know Simon say he's never been happier than when he's with her.

Simon is telling friends he knows the situation is "complicated," but he's very confident it will all pass and his relationship with Lauren will endure this situation

Rocky

Both of them are white trash

Obamais still aracist

violating the bro code is cause for a severe beating, hope this twit gets beat and sued in court what an a.s.s.

Nickky

Good for Simon what a stand up guy.

Aisha

*insert side eye here *

Twoshay

I know this guys a douche but this is a very upright thing if him to say.

Lisa

What's with her vagina elbow... I hope the baby skips that gene.

awards

Let's just see how Simon feels in five years, eh?

Mumra the Ever Living

"Sources close to" - - "Simon is saying privately" - - "we're told" - - "people who know Simon" - - "Simon is telling friends"
Honest to God TMZ, is there ANYTHING in this crap story that has been actually verified by Simon Cowel?
This is truly trash journalism. Virtually EVERY sentence begins with a qualifier stating it's probably bull shyte.

Arcadia Rink

Simon will be a great Dad! I wish him, Lauren and the baby all the best! ♡

LStoner

Hmmm. This greatly conflicts with what I hear elsewhere. I heard that Simon himself said that he isn't welcoming her with open arms and he feel duped because he thought she was on birth control.

Mumra the Ever Living

ALWAYS BELIEVE THE WORDS OF A MAN WHO KNOCKED UP HIS BEST FRIENDS WIFE!!!

rory

Why can't a cheater just own what they have done and be honest. I was cheated on today and even when confronted with proof the cheater can't be honest. I didn't get upset I just wanted to be told the truth.

ohboy

Right, and this chick isn't seeing DOLLAR BILLS IN HER DREAMS. She will leave him when the time is right to collect her "child support"

amazinglybored

I'm going to predict that he'll be reasonably involved in the child's life and done with Lauren within a year of her giving birth.

Nice of his publicist to try and spin it and for TMZ to play along.

IZS

I think he has forgotten that she already has a child with her husband, it's not like she is a nubile young woman without responsibilities.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments