Chris Brown

I Had a Seizure Because

Everyone's Mean to Me

8/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0810-chris-brown-tmz
Chris Brown
's seizure Friday was triggered by a giant pain in his ass -- aka the media and lawyers.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Fire Dept. rushed to a recording studio just after 1 AM after someone called 911 and said CB suffered a seizure​. When EMT's arrived CB refused treatment.

Chris' rep says the seizure was triggered by "intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."

The good news ... the rep says the seizure was nonepileptic -- it's called a NES.

TMZ -- sometimes we trigger seizures.

SuperSonic

Because people were mean to him?? It wasn't a seizure, it was an ugly cry. What a little bitch!

Amanda

You guys are a bunch of idiots. NES is very real...I know because I have them. They are caused by anxiety and stress. Mine stem from Post Tramatic Stress Disorder from something that happened in early childhood, when people put me in an uncomfortable situation or stress my body does not handle it and I have a seizure.
Granted I am a nobody, and due to my issues I isolate myself from others, but my family...Chris is in the wrong line of work if he has this problem.

J

Seriously, is this/he a joke?

Whatdwhat

Well, if he doesn't want to be hated- maybe a change in behavior might be the answer.

Jordan

When did Chris Brown go to Medical school get a degree in Medicine pass the Boards and start practicing Medicine.

Blackpower

I don't see charlie sheen being attacked then y'all say y'all not racist tmz and tmz fans our racist as it comes

tmzcommenter

B.S. The only reason he refused treatment is because it was drug related like Lil Wayne.

Pablo Escabar

There's negativity because you suck

BabyDoll5

He Has Million s Of Haters & Enemies. But At the End Of It All He's Making Moolah & You Low Life's Aren't, I Hope Those who's Judging him For Something He Did Once & Long Ago Go To Hell ..Having Death wished Upon you Is The Worst ; # Team Breezy, Your In my Prayers <3

Jamoak

Sure... lay the blame on everyone else but where it belongs... sh!tbag loser!

CJ

There are people with terminal illnesses, people who have kids with cancer, people who have to care for parents with dementia, people who cannot afford to put food on the table or have a roof over their heads. This pu$$Y is crying because people call him bad names. You almost kill a girl and we are suppose to feel sorry that your baby feelings got hurt? Go hide in a cave somewhere so we don't have to hear about your pathetic a$$.

Olivia3100

i don't believe there is a clinical relationship between being an ass and causing other people grief causes a seizure. Other's calling you out also does not cause a seizure.

Trixielolo77

When you beat the **** out of your girlfriend, you will never live it down regardless if you both have moved on from it. You simply get back what you put out into this world.

kris

Ah, yes, he beats women, thrashes television studios and is an ass to his neighbors....but if people would just not get mad at him when he does this he wouldn't have seizures. Makes perfect sense.

Nickky

Ass..... It's not funny get a life