« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hayden Panettiere

That's GOTTA Be An

Engagement Ring

8/14/2013 6:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

0814_hayden_splash
Here comes the bride ... to-be ... at least, that's the way it seemed when Hayden Panettiere arrived to LAX yesterday with a HUGE DIAMOND on her finger.

Rumors have been swirling that the "Nashville" star finally said "Yes" to her massive heavyweight boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko ... but that bling on her hand pretty much put the rumors to bed.

So ... CONGRATS!!!!

Hayden was in a great mood on her way out of the airport yesterday (as usual) -- and there was only one topic to discuss ... weddings!  Though it's unclear if she was referencing her own.

Check out the clip.

081413_hayden_panettiere_launch_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jay

Hayden has a rockin lil body, she looks so yummy, if I could get her for 5 mins my life would be complete!

Wongjing

She must love a big one.

kdawg

She is pretty hot. I have to laugh at the guy, if you are going to check out a womens breasts make sure the camara is not in the room, ha, ha, ha. But then again who wouldnt look at them at anytime.

train wreck

why are their people waiting at the airport with her photo in hand?

billybob

Hayden has a flathead and ivories and Wladimir likes beer steins. The perfect couple!

Cool Breeze

He likes Pat and Bob, pat her ass and bob her head.

Stupid-Hurtz

someone has a boob fetish

Kimberly

Her involvement with the Russian Mafia, is about the Only reason THIS one even still has a "career".

B_Lew

I might be the only black man in America that's just unattracted to white women, but then there's her... As long as my face in the room she'll always have a seat!!

darkhorse91

I actually like Hayden. Unlike some other child stars, she didn't screw up her life and actually turned out fine and successful.

Tony

I give this tramp three months. When are these "celebrities" going to realize that they should just stick to screwing every guy and gal that walks and forget about marriage and monogamy. It isn't in their DNA. YAWN!

Supreme_intellect

My dream women! She is the hottest white girl in Hollywood

Art

Enjoy it while you can straights. When she hits 30, her looks will drop off a cliff. Ever seen her mother? It's BLACK DON'T CRACK for a reason.

trini_angel

She's so cute. I've always admired her

Cyrina

Omg are you kidding me...engaged to wladimir klitschko. Wow he is 6'6 she is 5'2 he weights in at 243 and she is maybe 110...sounds like to me he has a case of Microp e nis!!! Only reason a man that big is attracted to a woman that small