'Big Time Rush' Singer

Check Out My New

Sissy Tattoo

8/14/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813-big-time-rush-tattoo

"Big Time Rush" lead singer Kendall Schmidt has taken the phrase "man's best friend" to a whole new level -- by tattooing the face of his dog Sissy on his back ... and TMZ has the photographic proof.

Sources close to Sissy -- Kendall's adorable Boston Terrier -- tell TMZ ... the singer immortalized the pooch's mug onto the left side of his back a few weeks ago at Smith Street Tattoo in Brooklyn.

We're told the ink job took about an hour and was pretty painful -- but it won't be his last ... especially if he ever gets another dog.

0814_guess_celebrity_tattoo_footer_v2

cari

Don't cha know you don't get a tattoo of your bitc*.

News Flash

If he wasn't getting layed ( which I doubt) he is now. That adorable face is a chick magnet.

Winter

The tattoo artist needs to find a new way to put food on his table because he did a really bad job.

kitnplayn

It's very appropriate that he would have a dog on his back, in the same way they advertise on the back of a t-shirt.

FlamingoKid

Gaylord dingleberry

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

I like Del Taco better than Taco Bell...

Kev the Realist

This confirms that he is a classless douchebag....

Ozzie X

Next on America's Worst Tattoos: TLC - TLC.com

Ozzie X

Does this dude have a dog fetish?

darkhorse91

So he got a tattoo. So what?

Max

Tattoos's lol. Look at me! Look at me! I'm cool too!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

I truthfully have NEVER heard anything about a band called Big Time Rush, so I looked up their discography.
I didn't even bother to look any farther than when I saw the caption under their photo. It read . . .
BTR backstage during a mall tour.
TMZ, what are you going for, the 12 year old girl demographic?

CoolKiddVon

Wow you'll people are some lame as spoons! And talking about stupid tattoos look at Harry Styles tattoo of a butterfly on his chest, Louis Tomlinson tattoo of a moose on his arm, Zayn Malik tattoo of a wolf on his leg, and Justin Bieber tattoo of a owl on his arm! Look the point is that all celebrities get stupid tattoos!

BB not bb

Why don't people just get disposable tattoos that they can wear around for a while and then wash off? You could have one of these "artists" make up a little slide and then stick on on your back and you can act like you are cool without getting needles in your arm.

Tattoos are toxic. The ink leaches bit by bit into your bloodstream and messes up your liver. They fade over time and look like an old newspaper with the wrinkles and sagging skin.

You should respect your body and just wear a nice necklace or tee shirt instead. You can put your dog's picture in your locket and have his picture on the back of a tee shirt.

MahomieRusher44

I love his tattoo. It is a sweet thing he did for his dog, and if you can't see that, you have a problem. At least he gets tattoos with meaning and not just stupid ink blobs like other celebrities. I have had the privilege of meeting him several times and he is the nicest person you will ever meet. He actually takes time to reach out to his fans. If you don't have anything nice to say then DON'T say anything at all. Don't be a hater.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments