Honey Boo Boo

MY FIRST DRAG SHOW

... At Gay Burger Joint!

8/23/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0822-hamburger-marrys-honey-boo-booHoney Boo Boo hit up a popular gay hamburger joint in Florida this week for her very first drag show … then  stuck around for the ballsiest game of Bingo she ever played … and TMZ has the pics.

7-year-old Alana Thompson – along with Mama June and Uncle Poodle – hit up Hamburger Mary’s in Jacksonville on Tuesday for a couple of rounds of Drag Queen bingo … it’s just regular bingo, with a little more duct tape.

Sources at the restaurant tells us … the Boo Boo bunch had a blast – and were so popular inside the joint, people were hitting the gang up for pictures and autographs.

In fact, so many people wanted a piece of the reality stars – they decided to whip out a tip jar … and promised to donate any money they raised to a charity dedicated to fighting cyber-bullying.

Anyway, here's one last drag queen joke:

To Wong Boo,

Thanks for everything.

Julie Newmar.

OK

They do help other families in the community who are struggling financially. They can't be all that bad.

omg

I'm not sure what is more embarrassing Honey Boo Boo in jax or a drag queen hamburger joint in jax

or maybe it's that i call jax my home!

shanice

I love me some Honey Boo Boo and as far as poodles go, I wish I had one to teach me how to do my makeup. lol

Nobrows

Really? What were they thinking?

BB not bb

They weren't there for the hamburgers. They were playing gay bingo. You don't hang around in there unless you think these people are cool. I find drag queens to be testy and obnoxious. Maybe they can tolerate this family because of their obesity issues. Otherwise they try to steal the spotlight.

D105107

Just tar and feather all of them

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I explained "gay" to my kids when they were nine and eleven. Not drag queen but GAY. My cousin has been Mr. Closet all our lives. My pop STILL doesn't know he's gay. He's ninety-four. He doesn't understand gay. My kids HAD TO UNDERSTAND GAY. WHAT'S EITH ALL THE GAY BASHING? EVERYBODY ON THIS PLANET HAD GAYS IN THEIR HERITAGE. GET OVER IT!

hillbilly girl

Taking a 7 yr old to a gay bar does anyone else see anything wrong with that mama June is teaching her children to do anything for attention

walkec50

Whats a vow? A,E. I, O, U and sometimes Y! Now that was stupid funny!!!!

nebiat

I think its great that her family is raising her to be open minded and accepting.Wish my parents wouldve introudced me to gay culture when I was little I did not know anything about lgbtq at her age :(.

Jamey Hunter

Let me say I've never watched this show. Today, I was waiting for another show to come on and they showed an extended clip of this little piglet. She's meeting with a chick who is going to mentor her to become a future Miss America or some fantasy. I couldn't believe the cake stuffing and bodily noises coming from this piglet. How disgusting!

toonsies

It's obvious these people she never have been allowed to breed.

Wendell

A gross pervert

Wendell

That's a gay burger joint

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3