Taylor Swift

to One Direction:

'SHUT THE F**K UP!'

8/26/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082613_taylor_swift_launch
Taylor Swift doesn't just write breakup songs about her ex-boyfriends ... she talks SMACK about them during award shows ... and last night, she got caught. On camera.

It happened when One Direction took the stage to present a Moon Man at the MTV VMAs for Best Pop Video.

FYI -- Taylor used to date Harry Styles (they broke up in January) ... but apparently, she's still harboring some resentment -- 'cause as the band rambled on, the camera cut to Swift ... who leaned over to Selena Gomez and mouthed the words, "SHUT. THE. F**K. UP."

There are people out there who swear Taylor wasn't cussing -- that she was saying the words, "Sorry for my arm."

Those people are stupid.

0826_vma_footer

Quinn

She's saying STFU to all the screaming girls beside her.

MARMARCELLOS

That Bitch is overrated. She said it when one of the direction guys said He heard that New York fans are the best and she said Shut the **** up. She need to Thank KANYE everyday of her Career for keeping her relevent

Jennifer

She does appear to be saying something about her arm.

cochino

not a fan or anything but I don't see STFU

She said "sorry for my arm" which goes with the fact that she did move her arm while saying it.

TMZ has been desperate of late in posting anything of substance. It really shows here

Toilethead

I wish they'd both shut the **** up.

Turkishchubs

I never thought I would say this, but I wish kanye jumped in again. Also why is she still writing jr. high songs isn't she in her 20's now?

oink

Waaaa Waaaa damn she is a spoiled
brat

JB

And she wants people to fell sorry for her? What a phoney!

vampires

I say if she said that then she must of had a reason and i bet that they are people who say way worse things about them also what is the big deal

Kimberly

That's THE Most REAL I've ever seen Taylor! Too bad she also doesn't take her own advice.

cluesarethere

Definitely not a Taylor Swift fan... Never was. She is rather annoying on so many levels. She's so full of herself. Can't wait for her "train wreck" moment....

ismetopher

you can clearly see she said "sorry for my arm". TMZ is just desperate for a stupid story

Babyyy42169

Lmao whoever thinks she said sorry about my arm ... Y would Selena laugh about that ? T.Swift Clearly said stfu and Selena clearly laughed at it .... Taylor don't want her " good girl " image ruined .. Well the annoying little sl*t can go eff another 13 ***** in 1 yr ! She said stfu point blank

its a fact

The best thing Taylor Swift EVER did was die at the end of CSI.

Jimmy Russel

I find it funny so many people are delusional in thinking these stars are little heavenly innocent angels.
Taylor Swift is just like every other self-obsessed pain in the ass woman when she's not on camera.