Alec Baldwin

STREET FIGHT WITH NYC PHOTOG

[Update]

8/27/2013 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_alec_baldwin_forced_launch
update_bar
10:00 AM PT --
A rep for the NYPD tells us ... cops have spoken with both the photog and Alec who each admit pushing and shoving each other.

We're told both parties ultimately decided to walk away from the situation without pursuing charges.

So ... case closed.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
 has struck again ... allegedly ... grabbing a photog on the streets of New York in front of several witnesses ... and now the NYPD is involved.

Sources connected with Baldwin tell TMZ ... the photog was the aggressor.

0828_alec_bladwin_article_splashnewsonline_2

We spoke to the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- who tells us he did nothing to provoke Alec saying, "All I can say is I was doing my job asking him normal questions and he flipped. That's all."

The photog says he called police ... and cops responded to the scene.

0827_baldwin_w_cops_infA friend of Alec tells us ... Alec was with his wife Hilaria during the incident ... and Hilaria, in an effort to avoid the pap, ducked into a nearby tea store. We're told Alec also called police.

The friend tells us, "What kind of sick twisted psychopath chases a woman who just got out of the hospital from having a baby into a tea store?"

Hilaria just gave birth to the couple's daughter on August 23.

Story developing ...

0827_alec_baldwin_through_footer

Carl Fredricksen

There is NO greater s***bag in the world than Alec Baldwin... obama is a close second...

Toilethead

What an ape.

Blah

HAHA Good for Alec! I would be pissed if someone was following me around bugging me all the time too!

Steve-o

I wish that piece of Baldwin **** would try to efff with me like that. I'd put his old crusty ass down, hard.

kevinpatrickbrady

You know. I gotta side wide with Alec. Those of us who live our lives without fame probably dont consider what it must be like to have commercial photogs busy around our faces 24/7. Cant we give a guy like Baldwin the right to 'swat' them away at times? Hey maggots have the right to eat too, but not the same sammich I'm trying to eat at the same time. Baldwin is known to have short fuse amd thus an occupational risk.

Italia

At least Alec picked on somebody his own age. lol

kevinpatrickbrady

CathyS54

I'm sorry but why did they go out together knowing a picture of them together, after the birth of their daughter, would draw photogs by the hundreds. I feel Alec constantly is trying to get into a fight for whatever reason he can come up with. The man has had anger management problems for decades! This photographer must not have been that good, you can't see the wife anywhere!

Dobby

EVERY single time he has a pap problem, he wants publicity for something. No one offer you any money for your baby pics, Alec? I think he paid this guy to start something, that's why no charges. Anything to get a little attention.

kimmi

who gives a fck about this guy anymore!

Eris

I'm sorry ... I like Alec ... even with the rantings to his kid ... he can't be too bad ... Ireland isn't a hot mess like Miley ... we've all said things to our loved ones that were not the kindest ... and all these run ins with photogs seems to be more of the same thing they use to do to Sean Penn back in the day .... if u guys know this is gonna happen .. leave him alone and starve him of the attention if u think that's why he does this ... think ... use ur brains. Just like Kanye ... and I'm no fan of his ... leave him alone .... the bitch will be beggin' for attention when u leave him alone.

I'm shocked u people do this unless u already have a deal with the star first to get this reaction.

I'd starve any celeb from the attention ... even if they beg ... show them. If they don't bother u then u show ethical integrity.

AZtechguy

Classic TMZ....never in the wrong, never your photographer, yet you buy his photos....how long can you hide behind the lies?

Fuck Off TMZ

I hope Mr Baldwin breaks one of their slimy necks one day. TMZ guy or not.

Morticia Addams

Haaaha those two~ look ridiculous~haaahaaa

keratoconus209

It's always someone else's fault with this dumbass. How about some anger management classes Alec?