« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe Kardashian

Still Wearing Wedding Ring

I'm Sticking with Lamar ... For Now

8/27/2013 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_khloe_kardashian_x17
Khloe Kardashian hasn't given up on her marriage to Lamar Odom ... at least publicly ... because she's still wearing her wedding ring.

Khloe was on her way out of a medical building in L.A. Monday when the photo was taken -- and while it's obvious she was trying to hide her face, she was clearly NOT trying to hide her symbolic commitment to her husband.

As we reported, Khloe tossed Lamar out of their home last week when he rejected an attempted intervention to deal with his drug addiction issues.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Proud2bBlack

So Predictable with her ring up close to the camera shot!! Never seen such a family of women then their on top of the world and so insecure at the same time.

janet

I am going to scream if I hear one more time that this Trannie is everyone's favorite. Why wasn't she everyone's favorite all along? That's because she is a pig with a bitchy attitude. This all BS and you will soon see TMZ tell us that her and Lamar will be doing a reality show to save their marriage. They are cons and that's it.

Dina

Khloe - Stay strong for both you and Lamar. Please don't let your mom help destroy your marriage. If you and Lamar sever ties just remember he may have been a bad husband, but he is still a dad. He may have ****tered your dreams, but I promise no marriage or relationship is perfect. I don't know if TMZ enjoys disrupting lives by creating and spreading false information, but Karma is a bitch.

PORK

ANOTHER STAGED PHOTO - HOW CAN SHE HEAR THE PHONE WITH THE HOODIE OVER HER EAR

static

She was all in when he was a Laker with a fat contract but now he's not she kicks him to the curb,just when you would hope your wife would stand by you.

2idiots

Didn't TMZ report YESTERDAY (on TMZ LIE) that Khloe does not want this issue to play out in the media? YET it's continues to be "out there" for all to see.
If this doesn't resolve itself SOON, Kim will be forced to Reveal NORF again....no one "bought it" the 1st time.
Next we'll learn Rob's biological father is the Pillsbury Doughboy and that he doesn't have blood in his veins he has pudding.

Dina

TMZ, Why is it okay to use the word bitch, but not ****tered?

2idiots

I bet Khloe's on the phone to Harvey in this picture saying "hurry up I'm about to get in my car make sure you photog gets a good shot of my ring cuz i'm standing by Lam-Lam....for now"

Dina

S h a t t e r e d

oleman

lets call the Pope, she is ready for Saint hood.....I don't believe any of this, the Kartrashian machine is slamming Odom, and making her out to be a saint....BS

GetOverYourself

Kris Jenner is disgusting. Airing her dirty laundry and ruining a man's career for popularity and ratings. I just hope the bottom feeders that watch her show have finally had enough to turn it off the next time it comes on.

your_worst_nitemare

Khloe call me when u get rid of the crackhead! @sixfeetshang Follow Ig

Celeb Gossip Addict

A Kraptrashian hiding from the press? That's got to be some kind of miracle.

anya2u

She's a fool

Majestik

Still not buying the hard core crack addict. If he's been at this for two years his body would be rail thin. I noticed with the recent shot that TMZ tried to pull that, OH LOOK, Lamar is looking so much thinner. If he's been at this, this long he'd be looking like a walking toothpick. Too bad your "REPORTERS" don't do some research, google is a wonderful tool and find some pictures of real hardcore crack users. GTFOH