« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

RETURNS HOME TO KHLOE

'Listening to Reason'

8/28/2013 7:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_Khloe-Kardashian_lamar_odom
Lamar Odom has finally returned home ... with Khloe Kardashian ... but he remains undecided about seeking treatment for drug addiction, TMZ has learned.

Odom returned to his L.A. pad Monday after going off the grid for several days. Sources tell us both Lamar and Khloe are inside the home and addressing some serious issues, including Lamar's out-of-control crack problem.

We're told there's still no talk of divorce -- and Khloe is determined to help Lamar get his life back on track.

One source tells us Lamar is "open to reason and listening to the people who love him the most" ... a drastic change from a week ago, when L.O. rejected an attempted intervention.

We're told no decision has been made on possible treatment, but Lamar is "receptive."

Lamar seemed to be in good spirits Monday night -- when he was spotted out on a gas run near the home and stopped to pose for a photo with a young fan.

0827-lamar-odom-monday-gas-station
We know ... several of Lamar's NBA friends have tried to reach out to him, but it seems for the most part, L.O. is keeping to himself.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MARMARCELLOS

EXTRA EXTRA!!!!! I HEARD ON EXTRA THAT MAMA KRIS AND BRUCE ARE HEADING FOR DIVORCEVILLE........... I MEAN IT KANYE.................. RUUUUNNNNNNN BRUTHA.... RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

You have to be nuts to be a dope fiend when you have your basketball career ahead of you. Are NBA players not subjected to drug testing?

Jah36

Can anyone imagine having to come home to that complete beast of a woman every day?! Freakin Chewbacca! I'd start smoking crack too.

Joce0212

I knew something was wrong when they stopped taping klohe and lamar show!!!! He also.look super stressed out. I hope he.comes around this ****!!! And hope his wife stays by his side.

palermo

He doesn't look like any crackhead I've ever seen and believe me I've seen plenty

FlyChick

So how are they gonna spin this back around? Just kidding about the whole crackhead thing--Lam Lam is back in the fold. Lamar is fugly. Always has been. Even Wookie Khloe could do better.

Quiet

PMK talk show. CANCELLED ROL

CheapS.L.U.T

Hope she takes STD, hepatitis, herpes simplex, HIV tests!!!!

bunny

U know they snort together ... She had coc in her purse a few years back and she tried to blame the dash girls saying it was there's..only it was in her purse.. She actually pulled it out on her live radio show like it was cute.. And ended up getting kicked out the studio .. I mean I love khloe but let's call a thing a thing..

zanegrey

once a crackhead always a crackhead. his NBA is over- and now he will lay up in the kardashian home- slip away every few days and blow crack and that dumb gilr will stay with his sorry black a^^.
but I guess those girls are part black too- at least their butts are.

Carriec23

It is so sad that he is taking a similar route as his father. Maybe he is trying to connect. He had a rough childhood. He is very lucky to have a loving wife such as Khloe. I hope he beats this demon and wish them well. Hope they can stick together and work this out. If not he won't have anyone as means of loving support

Llwynn

So sick of the Kartrashian bulls@@t!

REALbarbwire7

He listened to "reason" for about a day. It's not a recreational drug. And why is divorce "ridiculous"? It's "ridiculous" for Khloe to say that, because this is not the kind of drug abuser who is functional. Obviously. He has no team. He has no job. He's 235 lbs @ 6'10" Now that it's out, he's not going to hide it. 8/30/13. DUI....refusal to take test.

rehabluvsme

I'm not a Kardashian fan...the reason for their fame disgust me, but Khloe isn't to blame for Lamar's actions...he was an addict before he met Khloe...from what I've seen of him on TV he seems like a nice enough guy, but it's pretty obvious he's fighting his inner demons...his dad's an addict and a POS, using Lamar for his money and fame...if anyone's to blame it's his father....I believe his mom died when he was a teenager...he probably needs intensive counseling for grief and abandonment issues....and obviously addiction...I hope he can get the help he needs before it's too late...and I really hope Khloe cares about him as much as she seems to on TV....I hope Kris Kardashian keeps her mouth shut and stays out of this...the fame wh ore doesn't have a right to profit off him...it's bad enough she pim ps out her own kids and grandkids

g

good for khloe, what did she expect marrying that black? may all the kartrashians fall & fall hard. lmao, this is si good