« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Focusing on Tacos

... Not Crack

8/28/2013 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom
would rather order tacos than answer questions about his crack problem ... and we don't blame him ... his order sounds delicious.

The NBA star was making a munchies run moments ago, hitting up a Taco Bell drive-thru near his and Khloe's Tarzana home ... and proudly displaying his wedding ring ... when he was pelted with questions about his drug addiction.

Lamar wasn't feeling talkative, but he did manage to complete his order ... laughing in the process.

It's a good sign Odom has stopped smoking crack -- at least temporarily -- because one does not typically make food runs while zonked.

As we reported, Lamar has returned home after going MIA for several days and is now listening to his wife Khloe's advice, though he's still undecided about seeking treatment for his crack cocaine problem.

Fun fact: the famous Taco Bell chihuahua died in 2009. R.I.P.

08_26_lamar_odom_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

notalawyer

this must be false reporting because it is not EXCLUSIVE...

MikeD

Paparazzi, AGAIN, screwing up a persons life... Just getting Tacos - Come'on TMZ, you are DISGUSTING

Dubbz360

Eating Taco Bell is actually worse than smoking crack

Flexin

This is all part of kris new show.. Rehab with kris Jenner.

Dee

I can't stomach the Kardashian's, in fact they've pretty much turned me off to anything that. starts with a 'K'.
Having said that I wish Lamar no ill will.

Livvie

I'm not buying this whole addicted to crack story. The way everything is playing out it seems more like a story arc and not a serious situation. The whole thing seems fake. IMO

Gary

Who wants to start a Boycott TMZ(aka KMZ)? This isn't reporting, this is blackmail paid for by the Krap family....

queenofallthings

Really? Exactly what at taco bell is "delicious "? As how is the

queenofallthings

The death of the freaking dog 4 yrs ago a "in fact "? TMZ this is pathetic, even for you!!!!

Gary

KRIS CANCELLED....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..that's what this is all about...the PIGMOM is trying to take the heat off of her cancellation...that Lamar plays along with them kind of sucks....poor him!!

maggi

TMZ, where is the post annoucing Kris show has been canceled???....yeah, I thought so . This dite is Such sold out .

Firefly

I was just reporting on Kris Jenner's show being canceled when I got a technical difficulties again! Anyway Karma on Kris........don't you just love it?

Tuna212

If none of these stories are true,Lamar will be replacing Harvey. Fat Boy Mike and Dreadlocks will be unemployed. I really hope Lamar has the last laugh. Looked fine to me. Nit thin. Addicts usually withdraw and don't eat Taco Bell when they are not using.

JUstin

I think we all should bombard every story , until TMZ comes clean with Kris Jenner show cancellation ..lol - This was all a set up ..

TJ

Someone was just had! Could it be the public??
Shame on LAMAR if he is complicit in this sham.