Ted Nugent's Wife

I Brought Gun to Airport Because of Death Threats

8/30/2013 9:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0830_shemane_nugent_Article_tmz_wm
Ted Nugent's wife says she carried a loaded handgun through airport security this week BY ACCIDENT ... a gun she owned because of death threats she had been receiving ... this according to the police report stemming from her arrest.

TMZ broke the story ... 51-year-old Shemane Deziel was busted Thursday morning at Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport for bringing a gun into the terminal.

But according to the police report, she didn't just bring the gun into the terminal ... she actually left it in her carry-on bag to bring it onto the plane ... and it was LOADED.

TSA screeners said they spotted the Smith & Wesson 38 special revolver on an x-ray monitor, and when police inspected Deziel's luggage, they noticed it was loaded with 5 rounds of ammunition with an additional 10 rounds packed in a side pocket of her bag.

Shemane said she had forgotten the gun was in her bag, but stated she had a concealed handgun license in Texas.

After Shemane was placed under arrest, she told police she began to carry the gun for protection after receiving death threats. She didn't specify where the threats were coming from or why she was receiving them. The gun and ammo were seized as evidence.

0830_38-smith-revolver

Jessica

Throw this racist trash in jail already!!! Smh

msteve

Who is threatening you lady? I didn't even know who you were until TMZ posted this story. I do however know who your crazy husband is and I can't say I'm surprised that you would feel "threatened".

WTF

Yeah, that make perfect sense. She probably thought Obama would be waiting there to shoot her.

Pudding Tang

Whoops, yeah i didn't see the 'no firearms beyond this point' sign. sorry erase erase

Ace

Shement to sneak it on. Shemight be in trouble.
Shemane has a red nose...glug glug glug.

e33

Ted "Poopy Pants" Nugent
-Draft dodger
-8 kids with 6 baby mommas
-pedophile (read his "Jailbait" song lyrics)

nv89436

Geeze. She forgot she was packing? This might explain why so many gun owners guns wind up in the hands of their own children. With tragic results. It's always the wrong careless gun owner who gets blown away with their own weapon.

demoncat

even if she forgot the gun was in her bag and she does have the permits to carry it for protection . she still should have remembered you can't take a loaded gun into the airport for it will get confiscated by security .Even if she does have the permit to carry it .

ABB

Ha ha ha! At first when I read this I thought I saw her name as Shemale!

Stupid ppl

Lying ass

Woot

Anything that knees her filthy pig of a husband in the psychological groin is a-ok with me!

Sher

It always amazes me how many people claim to 'forget' that they have a gun when they get busted at the airport! How the heck do you just FORGET that you packed a gun?

IDATEDASQUIRTER

The writer of this story did a bang up job.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

Who is giving her death threats I wonder? People who are against violence and guns? I highly doubt there would be threats against her. Sounds like she is a tad paranoid. I have noticed a lot of pro gun advocates who seemingly act the same way. Her husband is one of them.

BlackStallion

Ted Nugent and his wife are horrible evil people. They kill animals just for the joy of being able to do so. Someone should kill them out of the joy that I don't have to hear his horrible music, see his horrible face or know who his horrible wife is with that stupid name. WTF kind of name is Shemane?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments