Romeo

'I'm Lucky To Be Alive' ...

After Nasty Car Crash

9/2/2013 12:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090213_lil_romeo_launchRomeo Miller should be a dead man after getting into a horrific car accident Friday ... telling us he feels lucky to be alive.

Romeo was in Calabasas Sunday -- fresh from the hospital and toasting life with a juice -- when he explained the near-death experience to our camera guy ... "I could have been gone. I got into a collision, 70 mph, on my side of the car."

Romeo was a passenger in the accident, and posted pics on Instagram of the wreckage inside ... where both airbags deployed.

As for injuries ... Romeo -- formerly Lil -- says he only got a few bumps and bruises. He even got Biblical on us, adding ... "I walked out like Moses." (We don't get it either)

And why so lucky? Perhaps ... an Oprah connection?? Check out the video.

0902_lil_romeo_instagram

SheDontCare

The "walked out like Moses" analogy . ... Is basically saying he was unscathed. long story short god protected Moses so that no one will harm him.... Smh tmz

Sir Boo

Who is this guy?

Mickied

He's obviously thirsty for some TMZ shine. Seeing as he "freshly" got out of the hospital 2 days ago!!! But Still rocking his hospital bracelet after two days, And just so happens to be walking at the Grove where he know TMZ will be. I guess he noticed TMZ never reported on his crash soo had to make it known, if you notice his speech he had ready as soon as TMZ approached him. Thank god he survived, but pretty distasteful all he went through just to get a story that obviously no one paid any attention to because he's not relevant. Good efforts nonetheless, but I see right through you Romeo

Lucky_130

I think blessed is a better word than lucky here

Azi

The accident is hardly horrific, the windshield is still intact and some deployed airbags. Take note there aren't any photos of the car's body. I call BS !

Stephanie

Moses parted the Red Sea and walked out safely. I'm certain many, many people understood.

HollywoodTrash

He was in a FATALE accident? and when asked if everyone was alright, he said yeah and described their injuries. Thats not a FATALE accident you dumb attention whore.

Lea

I know exactly how you feel Romeo... I did the Moses walk too. ;) Blessed!!

O.G. Native

I wish he would of died!!!

D105107

Your lucky, the rest of us not so much as your still here

laffnbear

He could walk out like a super model and I still wouldn't be impressed.

Sandra82

Hes sexy..all of u with your hateful comments , what negative thoughts u put out come right back to u..

Doc

That's a Chevy Cruise..

@iAMTIMWILSON

Could that have been more 'Set-Up'? Fresh out the hospital walking around west Hollywood w/ medical band still on, SMH!

Truth

ANOTHER IRRELEVANT NOBODY WHO DID DANCING WITH THE STARS. PROOF, NO1 CURR!!! #TRUTH!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments