Charlie Hunnam

50 Shades Of Green

Actor Rocks Weed Shirt

9/3/2013 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0903_charlie_hunnam_npg2
He ain't just into S&M, "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Charlie Hunnam is also into THC ... at least judging by the guy's wardrobe.

Hunnam was spotted at LAX wearing an Alternative Herbal Health Services shirt ... a popular marijuana dispensary in West Hollywood that has a marijuana vending machine and sells weed soda ... seriously.

pot-vending-machine

Fun Fact -- Charlie once sparked a bowl for Snoop Lion during an Internet show (scroll to 11:38).

younglady

I am so excited to watch 50 shades now that Charlie hunnman will be playing. Christian grey. This guy is sexy in a bad boy kind of way. Yeah he looks scruffy, but it's nothing a razor can't take care of, and his body is sick! Has anyone watched sons of anarchy? He is in no way overweight, he has man's body. I am just drooling! Lol...

Flip flop tan

Are you friggen joking me?? Who was the moron that did the casting? Christian Gray was a in-shape powerful multimillionaire not a fat ugly off network hack. EL James, you have a screwed up sense of what is and is not attractive. You have officially ruined your movie before it ever had a chance.

htownshanna

Charlie Hunnam is the best actor around. He is doing ELJames a huge favor by appearing in this movie. The Haters are just jealous bc he is so talented, sexy and is on the best TV show ever!!!

Urmomma

Uhhh, if you think he's fat maybe you should google him and look at some of the pics with no shirt.... I think he's above this role.

Littleluvnut

He smokes pot BFD! He is nowhere fat either...he has a beautiful body!!

jackie123

Generally when a man has a goatee it's because he has an ugly face without it! I'm afraid what he looks like without that hair on his face! It appears he has a pointed chin, double chin, fat face, bad skin, pig eyes, etc. In other words ugly hillbilly.

jackie123

That guys going to have to lose about 35 lbs. between now and shooting.

lisa

Love him in SOA, don't think he's right for the roll in 50 shades... that being said I feel sorry for him because now he's plastered here for no damn reason and people here are talking crap just because all they know how to do is hate.

MidnightBeast

1. Why are people treating 50 Shades like it's some masterpiece that must be cast with Oscar winning actors who can do no wrong?
2. Watch Sons of Anarchy and tell me he's not a good enough actor to play the lead in this film.
3. Google "Charlie Hunnam Pacific Rim" and tell me he's a fat ugly slob.
Sorry he's not Ian Somerwhatshisface or whoever else people wanted, but personally I think he's above this and can do better. The book started out as a Twilight fan fiction, let's not forget the source material this film is coming from.
Charlie can handle it.

EnquirerLover

I pictured someone like Daniel Craig or Ryan Gosling in this role. But who knows, this is probably the surprise that us moviegoers need. He might just be the next heartthrob we never saw coming. He could be our new Brad Pitt. Stay tuned.

Anna91

Ahhh I love him *_* with and without beard. For me he's the best choice for shades of grey . no one was to selection was nearly as beautiful as he. The reason why ugly dumb girls don't want him as mr grey is 1. the have no taste and 2 . they would been happy with anyone because they have just introduced him into her fantasy. So Best Choice and finished !!!!

Xianne

This guy is hot . You'll so......

heavenlee

~This man IS *Sex on Legs* ..just as stated in the book! I've never been so eager to see a movie in my life! lol I don't care whom they have chosen as the female lead personally, but Mr Hunnam is a great actor, with tons of natural appeal, and I believe he can pull this off without a hitch! READY & waiting! ;)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3