Chaz Bono

Half the Man He Used to Be

9/4/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-chaz-bono-fat-thin-pcn-2
Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man -- 'cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year.

Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today ... walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee.

Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds -- not through surgery -- but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals ... and doing a ton of martial arts training.

Chaz's original goal was only to lose 50 lbs. -- so he's clearly blown that away.

Jessica and Kim K. ... take notes.

0904_chaz_bono_through_years_footer

Doreen Vidaurri

Chaz......... You're still a female, only until you get the rest of the body done, in my option ur not a male.... Sorry

Ronald

Bono; a great example when one fools around with nature.

lap1234

Sorry I don't care how many surgeries she has or hormones she takes her DNA says she is still a woman. I have nothing against her living like a man, having the surgeries, taking hormones, or her sexual preference but no matter what she was born a woman she will always be a woman. I will never refer to her as a he. I will call her Chaz though.That being said she is doing great on her weight loss. I think it is a combo of her changing her eating habits, maybe a little bit ( and I mean a little tiny bit) of the hormones, finally being happy with herself, and kicking butt in the gym.

Moyra

That is not a man. that is a freak.

Greg Cole

"Star"?...Star of what???? Just you, the idiots in the media, pushing your screwed up agendas!

barnyardhumor

Where's the story on Kourtney Kardashian charging $150 to fans to meet her or the HORRIBLE photos of Kim with gold grill that are appearing in CR Fashion book - DM has the unflattering pix but guess Harvey not allowed to show on TMZ - Kris Jenner won't approve.

RAYMOND

IT IS NICE HIS MOMMY IS LOADED WITH CASH ...............SO ( SHE ) WAS ABLE TO FOCAS ON TAKING THE POUNDS OFF . IF SHE HAD THE EVERYDAY STRESS MOST OF US HAVE WITH WORK / KIDS / MONEY / ECT . HE WOULD NEVER HAVE DROPED THE POUNDS . AND HE IS LUCKY HE DID NOT HAVE A PENIS WITH ALL THAT WEIGHT YOU WOULD NEVER FIND IT,

TJ

Chaz is proof that just just because you call yourself a man doesn't mean you actually have any balls.

George Spalding

“The star set out to lose only 50 pounds” (AOL words). What exactly is he (she) a STAR of? Is he a famous actor, singer, or musician? Could someone help me out here?

Howard

I'm not sure why people have such strong opinions about transgender people but here is what I was told that helped me to understand them better:
Sex - between the legs - what you were born with, ie male or female genitals
Gender - between the ears - how you want to be perceived ie male, female
Orientation - between the sheets - gay, straight, bi etc.

I hope this makes it clearer why someone with female genitalia should still be called "he", It's a matter of respect.

tojo

I believe that gays should have the sane rights as everybody else. BUT i do NOT believe that society should willfully promote the rectum reamer, and, or, carpet muncher as if it were a :Good" thing. Nor should Bonobo's such as Kanye West be allowed to procreate.

thesby

very good chaz!now get some muscles!

Barbara

Had she lost the weight sooner, she may have been a knock out and had more confidence in herself to be straight - now he will want to be a she again

Jonah Falcon

I remember losing 40#. My old pants went up to my nipples.

Shirley

Chaz Bono - You look absolutely fantastic! Good for you!