Chaz Bono

Half the Man He Used to Be

9/4/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-chaz-bono-fat-thin-pcn-2
Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man -- 'cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year.

Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today ... walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee.

Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds -- not through surgery -- but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals ... and doing a ton of martial arts training.

Chaz's original goal was only to lose 50 lbs. -- so he's clearly blown that away.

Jessica and Kim K. ... take notes.

0904_chaz_bono_through_years_footer

rex

Chaz will never look like a guy, she looks like a fat dyke

rex

if it looks like a dyke and it talks like a dyke and it walks like a dyke, you can bet your arse its a dyke

Shane

Wow she lost a lot of weight. I'm not a moron I used to watch the Sonny and Cher show, I remember IT was a girl. You can call yourself a giraffe, still doesn't mean you are one. I'm all for gay right just totally against willful ignorance.

Dave

It's not a "HE"; It's a "SHE"!

Born with a split between the legs, and that doesn't change regardless of what you do to your looks!

Mentality may be of a Man, but the body is that of a WOMAN!
Sad that she wasn't fitted with the desired sex organ, or perhaps the right mentality for the body; but defect do occur during the birth process.

bill

THIS KID GOT REALY MESSED UP BY TOO CRAZY PARETS . LOOKS LIKE SONNY AND CHAR'S OFFSPRING GOT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.A FAT WOMAN/MAN UGLYER THAN SONNY

JK

Never a man.. always a Butch...
Always amazes me why gay women want another women who lQQks like a man.. Are they really gay?

Derwood

Is it a pretty boy, or is it an ugly girl?

Katgoddess

I know his mom is supportive of him but I am curious as to how supportive or not his father would be. And what about his stepmother is she supportive or not? I believe it is his body and his life to do as he wishes. I love that he has lost all that weight the right way and can therfore be a model to others who need to loose the pounds. Way to go Chaz!!

Pete

I've seen Chaz in the news and mags since the day Sheer & Sonny showed the first photo's. And I must say I was glad to be born as a dude from the start. Chaz as well as his family has had a hard time with the split sexse. I wish Chaz well on the road ahead.

Lisa

So let's get this right. TMSleaze, the sleazy web site and tv show that TRASHES celebrities CONSTANTLY about their weight, love lives, and personal matters, now has a heart? Um, suuuure. It will only be a matter of time before TMSleaze will trash Mr. Bono again.

ali

She is looking good !!!!!!

terryhighlander

why is this freak getting any airtime???this thing need's to go away!!!!

bill

what a messesed up kid got the worst genes ever reminds me of her movie mask

baby

disgusting!!!

Dave

It's not a "HE"; It's a "SHE"!

Mentality may be of a Man, but the body is that of a WOMAN!