Chaz Bono

Half the Man He Used to Be

9/4/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-chaz-bono-fat-thin-pcn-2
Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man -- 'cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year.

Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today ... walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee.

Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds -- not through surgery -- but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals ... and doing a ton of martial arts training.

Chaz's original goal was only to lose 50 lbs. -- so he's clearly blown that away.

Jessica and Kim K. ... take notes.

0904_chaz_bono_through_years_footer

rcau5910@aol.com

Exactly who cares about whether this individual loses weight? Does she pay any of your taxes; did she serve in the US military to defend our constitution; I think not. If she was the girl down the street would she be on the cover of a magixine., I think not.

who-me

4 years, 40 lbs., almost the same clothes, same XX.

Arlene

Blow me away the media continues to slobber all over this.

Jah36

I love how TMZ keeps ratcheting this "story" up. This woman is not famous. Her mother is a has-been. Yet because this woman had her vagina turned inside out, TMZ sees fit to keep the story on the top of the site. This is in spite of several new stories since yesterday evening when they first put this garbage up. I wonder why? Pushing your perverted agenda much TMZ? Get real!

idon'tgetyou

I think its great people do what they want even in the presence of haters. BUT everytime i look at chaz all i think is too mush testostie...anger issues..and just seems straight unhappy and out of his element. i would not want to share a home with this grumpy man.

MYOB

Chastity is a SHE..she is a woman with a mastectomy and still a woman below the waist..Unfortunately she is a hot mess of a woman.

booga-booga

Still needs to lose another 30 to 40

Jumpinjohn

Looks exactly the same, just lighter. But - Great Job.

SensibleSense

I applaud Chaz for shedding these pounds. I hope he will choose a career as a personal trainer to celebrities such as Rob Kardashian. I also hope he would motivate the Ks sisters, or at least, Chloe, to become males.

Mike Fort

He may still have a pussie, but I bet he can kick your ass !!!!!!

amlaml33

Yay! Go Chaz, nothing came easy, keep up the good work!

Lydia

Good for her !!

Jim

He is a she, no matter whatshe calls her self and where do the editors get "star" she is no star. I'm glad she lost weight for health reasons though.

Basil

He looks great! Keep up the good work!

Fred Thompson

Actually, she is not even half the man she used to be because she is not and never was a man. Stop indulging this craziness.