« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Sued Over Game 7 Courtside Seats

Tickets Were $25K Each!

9/10/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0909-floyd-mayweather-tmz
How much does it cost to sit courtside at Game 7 of the NBA finals? According to a new lawsuit ... $25,000 PER SEAT ... and Floyd Mayweather Jr. still hasn't paid his enormous bill (allegedly).

Mayweather was just sued by a company called White Glove International, which says Mayweather hired it on June 20th to purchase 3 courtside seats to Game 7 in Miami between the Heat and the Spurs.

FYI, Game 7 was on June 20th ... which means Mayweather purchased the tickets the day of the game. Pretty ballsy.

According to the lawsuit, each ticket cost $25,000. White Glove says Mayweather also purchased an additional ticket in the first row for $5,000. Four tickets total.

All told, the bill came to $80,000 ... and White Glove says Mayweather still hasn't covered the tab.

It's suing for the entire sum plus interest. Calls to Mayweather's camp weren't returned.

0910_floyd_meyweather_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

shakedoggy

i think we should take up a collection and pay off this debt for this great american! it'll b like taking from the poor n givin 2 da rich. i like this! who's w me?

Allen

How come when I buy tickets I have to pay for them before I get them?

john

He is such an obvious dirtbag

Ray8

Doesn't spend more than that at the strip club?

Truth Be Told

FYI: Just so everyone knows - There is someone who is cloning me (and a lot of other people) and is posting on all the boards. If you don't believe me - click on his avatar and then mine you will see for yourself. This person steals other people's avatar's and nick names then hides behind a proxy server and posts on all the boards. Beware: This person may very easily clone you also! So Heads Up!!

allieb

THIS MAN IS POND S*** PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE'S YOUR TYPICAL ATHLETE THAT THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. TOO BAD HIS SCHLONG IS SO SMALL THAT HE HAS TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL MORE IMPORTANT AND SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. I LIVE IN VEGAS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT NOBODY HERE LIKES HIM UNLESS THEY'RE THE SAME RACE. QUITE A SHAME

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2