« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

I Don't Have a Crack Problem

9/10/2013 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lamar Odom says he's absolutely NOT a drug addict ... doesn't need professional help ... and is confident he'll play in the NBA next season.

He's wrong on all 3 counts.

33-year-old Odom went to Teru Sushi in Studio City last night ... and after taking some photos with fans, he finally addressed the media about drug issues in his life ... claiming everything is hunky-dory.

Problem is ... Odom is clearly in denial. As we've previously reported, just about everyone in his life -- personally and professionally -- knows about his battle with substance abuse, including his wife Khloe Kardashian.

In the last year alone, Lamar's been thrown out of hotels ... busted for DUI ... spent time in rehab ... and dropped from multiple NBA teams.

Still, Lamar insists ... "Life is good."

0910_lamar_wandering_streets_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dezy P

Lamar is addicted to crack, but tmz is addicted to Lamar!!!

Derah

...picked the wrong person as a wife!

Ryleigh

TMZ needs to keep the SH__ posters for single pple of their blogs! Sick of them & they need to clean up their web site, my computers have to stop and reopen browers everytime I go on their site it's filled with TOO many junk ads and viruses!

America's Sweetheart

I'm rooting for him!!!! I hope Lamar comes out of this whole mess a stronger person

Mahoffer

"This will only take a second. Please bear with me, Lamar." -Harvey, shoving a camera up Lamar's o-ring.

daved0622

TMZ, how the hell do you know he's wrong on all three counts? has anyone there actually saw him doing drugs or do you just go by your "sources" and script writers for the "reality" shows?

Charlotte90

I'm still waiting for real evidence because I don't believe a word any Kardashian has to say.

Angela

I'm totally on Lamar's side, even if he uses drugs, it's no ones business but his own. If every person who had ever done drugs was hounded like this, we would all be on tmz

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

He has a huge problem with crack. Khloes crack is killing him. And that crack on kris is killing bruce.

nisiek

Give it a rest KMZ enough is enough maybe your sources i.e. Pimp Mamma kris and Chewbaca are wrong, including that dumb attorney Polonsky, he looks healthy and happy he needs to be free from that heinous family

MyAmexIsBlack3715

I believe him.

JW

I believe Lamar, and call BULL on TMZ. When I read it in the New York or LA Times as a credible news item, then I will believe it. TMZ is proving to be as big a Kardashian whore, well the site should be changed to KKKMZ.

Tommy Karate

His quote was taken completely out of context. What he said was "I don't have a crack problem; I have all the crack I need."

Babycakes

Not one solid piece of evidence that he has a drug problem other than the Kraptrashian supplying you with stories. which all seem to spin them in a positive light and throw him under the bus. How about you leave him alone until you can actually prove this story to be true?

Jordan

So far Harvey your weak evidence of alleged Crack Cocaine use by Lamar would not make it to a grand Jury. You Provided No Evidence.