« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Buys Popular Ingredient for

Homemade Crack Pipes

9/11/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0910-lamar-odom-akmOminous sign for Lamar Odom's battle with drug addiction -- he scooped up a household cleaning product that doubles as a vital part of homemade crack pipes ... and TMZ has the photos.

Lamar and his driver walked out of a San Fernando Valley pharmacy on Tuesday with a bag full of items ... most notably ... Chore Boy copper scrubbing pads.

0910-lamar-chore-akmHow commonly are the pads used for drug abuse? Type it into Google ... and "crack" is the first auto-fill topic besides the product name. Also, Forbes magazine wrote an article about its use as a filter in makeshift crack pipes.

Oh, and Urban Dictionary defines it like this: "Brand name of scouring pad used also by people smoking crack to retain some of the cocaine vapors."

According to the photo agency that snapped the pics ... Lamar made the conspicuous purchase shortly after meeting Khloe Kardashian's assistant to pick up some clothes. We're told the pharmacy is near the house where he used to live with Khloe.

As TMZ first told you, multiple people in Lamar's life -- like his estranged wife -- are saying he desperately needs to get in to rehab for many addictions, especially crack.

So, it's possible the NBA star had some kitchen cleaning to do, but we gotta ask ...

0906_sports_stars_popped_drugs_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Eileen

Has it occurred to anybody that at this point Lamar is just screwing with tmz? He should move to NYC where nobody cares what he buys or what time of the night he is out.

August

Lamar has never scrubbed anything in his life...

woodin

If this is all a put on by the Kardashian's for ratings and money, then its a sad commentary that they use
Odom as the stereotypical ghetto kid done good and now the fall guy.

sarah

Leave this man alone!! OMG -- you are zooming your lens into his drugstore purchases now. Maybe the driver bought them clean his kitchen.

papparazirlosers

Lamar is not a crackhead!!! This is a made up story by pimpmamaKris to teach Lamar a lesson. Most people have figured out her game and it is backfiring on her.

fuzzy

it is none of your business what the hell he bought or what he is going to do with it. maybe he is planning on using for an off label use, or maybe not. stop stalking the man.

janet

TMZ is acting desperate on behalf of Khloe because there is a lot of money involved. If they can prove that Lamar is a drug addict she can get a hell of a lot more money. This has always been about the money for Khloe. Think about it she was always Kim's sister. She really didn't have celebrity status like her sister. When she married Lamar it she upped her celebrity status.Then her and Lamar created a perfume together and she hopped onto his clothing line that he had already had. All this counts as joint income. She wants to desperately prove that he's a crack head who can't continue providing for her which in turn gives her a "hardship" of no income or loss of future income. She can sue him on these grounds during the divorce. This is what this pig has been up to with the help of TMZ. She is not satisfied with the 2million that she would get from the prenup. She gets $500,000. for every woman he supposedly cheated with. You see why all of these accusations are for. It's a sleazy way for Khloe to get around the prenup and get money. This b*tch is more like her mother than any of them. She was through with Lamar when she started losing weight and she probably knew that Lamar's BBall career was coming to an end. She lied to everyone that she had perfect marriage and her"Lammie" was the best. She said so much crap about Scott and Humphries. If I were Lamar I would use the shows against her in court. It will show that Lamar was fine. I would also use her selfies and videos that she has been bombarding us with. She remind me of the Wayans brothers characters from their movie White Chicks.

Sue from jersey

Lamar your not looking like yourself anymore get off that sh*t you have a lot to live for that sh*t will kill you

Skepticfem

The power of steel wool, yet won't rust?! Hell I've never heard of them. Count me in I'd buy them regardless of whether or not people thought I was a crackhead.

lynkel

Get help Lamar, save your life. . . Do it for YOU and your kids...they are reading all this....you dont want your kids being teased cause you are currently a crack head. Dont make them ashamed of you. PLEASE get help. I am so worried one morning i will go on TMZ and the headline reads Lamar Odom...dead of an OD

J

Sad reminds me of the fact that I get Asked for ID when I purchase whip cream? Can't ppl shop without assuming they are trying to get high. He may be an addict and maybe not, but these following his every move is more pathetic than anything

cluesarethere

Too funny... Lamar messing with the TMZ team of stalkers... Buying chore boy...lmfao!

taz

I think the fact tha Lamar isn't defending himself, and nobody from his camp is stepping up to deny it, shows there is some truth to the story. I don't doubt that the K klowns are using the stuation to their advantage.

m

yeah I often send my driver into the store to buy my crack products. then I instruct him to walk with that same product commonly displayed. cuz you know, a store will never double bag or put it in a cloth reusable bag for you.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I saw a whole truck load of steel wool droped off and dina lohans house. Does that mean shes a crackhead too? And i saw a whole bunch of tiny pieces of what looked like soap fall out of lielo lohans bag..