Kanye West

I'M DRUNK

And I'm Ready to Yell About Stuff!!!

9/12/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

091213_kanye_rant_launch_v2
**GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

Another EPIC rant from Kanye West!!!!

This time, he's bitchin' about the evilness of corporations, how he hates sellouts and why people who put "numbers" on the back of their shirts are crappy designers.

IT'S AWESOME!!!

Kanye was at a listening party for his pal Pusha T in Manhattan last night, when he grabbed the mic and went off -- admitting he'd been hittin' the Grey Goose pretty hard earlier in the night.

Nobody was harmed in the making of this video ... but he did take some time to brag about himself:

"We make good music, we make good music. We don’t give a F*CK about how much god damn money you make, we make good music!"

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

Buck Boy

Kandy West is an ARTIST and because he is Black he is the ONLY one on the planet that knows about MUSIC. Everyone else is just pathetic. Kandy is such an artist he married a Carnival ride at Kardashian Land because they promised him they could help him grow another 2 inches. But he fails to see that while he may be Black and thus know all there is to know and furthermore rule the world, it doesn't mean the world MUST like him or any of those family members that he has to hang out with in order to feel like a proper member of society.

Now, here is a fact that only Kandy reveals in his rants. The Kardashian butt flaps are so huge that it is impossible to clear them properly off all leftover feces after defecation. In other words, the walls must be wiped down. Of course, no one on the Planet will take this job, not even the most vile ScatMaster. Yet, it is rumored that Vanity Fair is about to reveal that G. Paltrow is auditioning for the gig.

LADiva

I love most of his songs but his self esteem is a bit too high..I mean so high he considers himself yeezus..I guess all the money & fame has gone to his head.literally cause that dome is huge...and kims fame has gone to her ass..literally everyones been up in there lol

Tim C

I'm sober and couldn't care any less about Kanye than I do now.

Todd J

Why don't they play that clip on Kris Jenner's show.Oh thats right.It's been cancelled.

MicheleInVegas

I would be angry, too...........if I voted his way back in 2012

michael

Kanye doesn't like sellouts, really????? I'm not saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't hanging with no broke n****s.

TJ

TMZ will NEVER put a photo/story of KIM Kardashianon on here~ cowards!

Jenna5960

Shouldn't he be home playing Daddy and not making a drunken fool of himself yet again? I could understand if he was working.

Bean

He is such a joke.

Truth Be Told

Heidi

TMZ calls it a "rant". I call it an impromptu freestyling hip hop rhyming rap. & another hit in the making.....

You go Kanye!!!!

christy

This guy can't do anything sober! He's a chicken sh?t I bet Kim wasn't allowed to come out of the house.

Lola

Do you kiss your baby with that mouth?

Truth Be Told

FYI: Just so everyone knows - There is someone who is cloning me (and a lot of other people) and is posting on all the boards. If you don't believe me - click on his avatar and then mine you will see for yourself. This person steals other people's avatar's and nick names then hides behind a proxy server and posts on all the boards. Beware: This person may very easily clone you also! So Heads Up!!

Brody5