Lindsay Lohan

Shows Support for Mom

But None for Her Boobs

9/13/2013 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0913_lindsay_lohan_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan just arrived at her mom's house on Long Island -- this after Dina Lohan's arrest for an off-the-charts DWI -- and she was definitely lacking in the support department.

Lindsay showed up in a black Porsche with her sister, Ali and an unidentified guy -- flashing a ton of side-boob as she walked into the house.

Shortly after Linds showed up ... her old attorney Mark Heller walked out of Dina's pad, and announced he's representing her in the DWI.

Heller pointed out Dina is a first time DWI offender with no prior record (criminally, anyway) -- and as a result he felt she would be treated with "fairness." Translation: he's hoping for no jail time.

As we previously reported ... Dina was arrested Thursday night ... and cops say she had a BAC of 0.2 -- nearly 3 times the legal limit.

Dina's still laying low -- the only sign of her all day was in the doorway as she let a friend out. She looked ... hazy.

0913_dina_lohan_splash_article

JuanRambo

It's Dina's turn to act wild... Next is Ali...

Uh oh i am screwed

That is disgusting!

She has a teenage brother and there is no way she should be walking around with her t!ts hanging out.

WTF

Marvin

Ketjo LiLo has some good looking powerful legs, and I like the hooker shorts and leggings......pencil legs went out in the fifties kind of like you....

Leopold butters Stotch

She is too young to be having knee slappers.

jc

I've seen better teets on my ol' milk cow!

dingy

I'd hit that.

notalawyer

27 year old fake saggy breasts....
What will they look like when she reaches 30 ?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Red clown explain.oprah is going to have a field day.

Sam

4:30am Headline

Lindsay Lohan Arrested for DUI.

Starlet doing 77 in a 55 on the Northern State Pkwy on the way back from seeing Mom.

swaogasgo

"They aren't my pants, it not my purse, the black kid did it, I was set up, the cops were picking on me, it's larkspur, I thought they gave it to me, the producers said they were paying for it, I was drinking lemonade, it's not my car, my assistant was driving, the cops are after me, move that cone, my daughter's a celebrity, I just want to get back to what a truly love, bilking my daughter for 15%, because my ex husband abused me, someone put booze in my coffee........." and so it goes on and on and on and on , generation after generation

HKM

Cover up girl!! You're pretty saggy for a chick in her 20's with no babies!!

wyopapergirl

The true crime here is that god awful shirt. Who in their right mind would wear that shirt in public. Dear God....my eyes.

Tubby

Get some suspenders for those druppers !

Sam

Look how perfectly coiffed DUina looks behind that frosted glass front door. Too bad Nassau Country doesn't do mugshots through frosted glass filters.

Tubby