Nicole Kidman

CREAMED BY PHOTOG ...

CAUGHT ON TAPE

9/13/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS VIDEO ... IT'S CRAZY.

TMZ has obtained video of a paparazzo on an out-of-control bicycle Thursday ... careening into Nicole Kidman and knocking her flat on her butt -- and he was going FAST.

You see photog Carl Wu trying in vain to stop as he careened into Nicole outside the Carlyle Hotel in NYC.  You also hear Nicole screaming about pressing charges, and Carl profusely apologizing.

FYI, Carl wasn't arrested because cops said it was just an accident -- but he was cited for riding his bike on a sidewalk.

Amazingly ... Nicole wasn't injured.

0913_nicole_kidman_floored_footer

Turkishchubs

How the hell do you hit someone on a bicycle unless you are being reckless?

Who-Day

This shows one of the reasons why people hate paparazzis; Nicole Kidman was knocked to the ground by a maniac on a bike but the paparazzis cared more about the perfect photo than to see if a human being was okay

Kristinajp

What I think is so funny is all these celebs vote Democrat. ..where are their Democrat politician friends in regards to a law being done about this? In this day and age real paparazzi should have cameras with zoom lenses that they dont need to get that close to these celebs...my father has a professional camera and takes tons of pics at Lion Country Safari. The animals look like they are standing right next to you.

Tony

The guy said he was sorry and was fined. It was stupid, but an accident. Get over it you rich bitch. First thing out of the mouth of someone with tons of money is to sue and get more. What a loser Nicole!

Kristinajp

preypraycom

Not sure I heard her "screaming" that she wanted to press charges. New Fall Fashion http://www.preypray.com

Kristinajp

Kristinajp

Kristinajp

Kristinajp

Meanie

Frikken bike drivers all over the world think that basic laws do not apply to them. Hope Nikki sues his ass off.

TMZ will get someone killed one day

No surprise this happens. I linked here from elsewhere and am embarrassed to be on this site.

You people are ****ing *******s.

Anyone who works here, or reads this bull****, contributes to the harassment of people.

Back the **** off.

Kristinajp

gary

She is tougher than Biever. Biever's bouncer would have held the cyclist down and he would start kicking the guy.

Kim

I don't know....ive watched the vid many times now and all I saw was Nicole's entourage not doing their jobs by protecting her from oncoming crazy cyclists! I didn't see a camera on the cyclists' body....he was driving his bike!!!! (not shooting pix)....now albeit, he had no business riding on the sidewalk cause this is what happens when you ride your bike like a maniac on a pedestrian path in LA; you cream a celebrity!