Omar Gooding

'Wild & Crazy Kids' Host

Charged with DUI and Pot

9/14/2013 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0906-omar-gooding-getty
Welcome to "Wild & Crazy Kids!" The show that goes anywhere and does ANYTHING to find kids having fun! Here's your host ... OMAR GOODING, who has just been criminally charged with DUI and weed possession after his arrest last month.

TMZ broke the story ... 36-year-old Gooding was busted for DUI early in the AM in L.A. on August 20th.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Gooding was pulled over for running a stop sign. After approaching Gooding's vehicle, we're told police believed the actor was under the influence of both alcohol and marijuana. We're told police also discovered weed on Gooding's person.

Gooding (who also starred in other 90s shows like "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" and "Smart Guy") has since been hit with two charges stemming from the bust: 1) driving under the influence, 2) weed possession.

Technically, jail time is a possibility, but it probably won't happen. Gooding will most likely pay a fine and get probation.

He's due back in court later this month.

Metta Worldhate

Haha. Watch yer ********.

Yep

He should get on medical marijuana so they can't charge him with possession. I always liked him on Wild & Crazy Kids. Seems like such a cool guy, it would be so cool to smoke pot with him. Just be hanging out(with Mister Cooper) in LA and I see Omar and we just start smoking pot. I'd probably be saying to myself "Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually smoking pot with one of the hosts of Wild & Crazy Kids"

Yep

Remember the episode of Wild & Crazy Kids that they had DJ from Roseanne on? That was a good episode.

Yep

Hey Omar it's me again, if you're reading this we should be come friends, I don't want to be friends with you just because you're famous. I want to be friends with you cause you're a part of my childhood and I feel like you're my uncle. Remember when Snoop Dogg started to popularize the term "nephew" like how people say "son"

NOT ELMO

OMAR GOODING, who has just been criminally charged with DUI and weed possession after his arrest last month...........................I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU !

HoTMZ

Can someone remind me why pot is legal???? He needs to go to jail for not only possessing it, but for being under the influence of it and driving while under the influence. That drug is turning our society into a bunch of idiots!

Dead account Delete at will

No clue who this guy is. Never heard of him before in my life

Yep

Omar, it's me, you're number one fan again. We should hang out and watch youtube videos some time. I actually have a bunch of youtube videos, and you of course are all over youtube, we could watch your videos, my videos, and other peoples videos. And of course we would smoke pot while watching them cause pot makes everything better. Man I wish I had some weed for when GTA 5 comes out, that game is gonna be good, but it will just be like way better if I was stoned.

Yep

It would have been funny if Omars parents named him after a country, like Puerto Rico Gooding. And even though he's not a junior name him Puerto Rico Gooding Jr. It'd be cool if all the Goodings were named junior. Is Puerto Rico even considered a country? Nope it's not my friend google just told me, it's a unincorporated territory of the United States. Still Puerto Rico Gooding Jr. would be a cool name.

Phishie from Philly

Nooo, He looks innocent. For reals.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I was sure I was Omar's biggest fan, but clearly Yep has me beat. Hang in there Omar. Pot will be legal everywhere before you know it, but the drunk driving is super whack.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Forget Wild n Crazy Kids, he was sexy as heck in Baby Boy...

Gayle

Another nobody who doesn't even deserve the attention. Why would anyone be surprised at any of these so-called celebrities who are busted for drugs/alcohol?

Jimmy Stink Finger

Ah man so sad....loved him in Jerry Maguire

joe

Driving while under the influence can cause harm not just to him but so many other lives can be jeopardized just because a pot head decides to get high. What the hell is wrong with thse guys.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments