Britney Spears

Big Concert Announcement

Desert, Helicopter, 567 Red Bulls

9/16/2013 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0916-britney_spears_01
Britney Spears
will spill the beans about her upcoming Vegas spectacular tomorrow, TMZ has learned -- and the announcement itself will be an extravaganza in the middle of nowhere.

We're told Britney will unveil plans for her big new Planet Hollywood show from an undisclosed location in the Mojave desert at around 4AM PT, and it will be broadcast live on "GMA."

It's going to be huge -- 1,350 participants will be bused from Vegas to the desert.  And get this ...  all attendees must be between 5' and 6' tall ... we don't know why.

As for Brit ... she'll be arriving via helicopter.

All told, we've learned the show announcing the show will cost roughly $100,000 -- including $27,176 to bus all the people (28 buses total), $4,200 for tents, and $5,154 for craft services ... which includes 2,100 bottles of water, coffee, 918 Gatorades, and 567 Red Bulls.

We're told Britney will be performing her new single "Work Bitch," and she'll then blast specifics about her new show that debuts in December.  In case you can't wait, we have a bunch of particulars, including  what she'll be raking in.

4 AM, huh.  Bets on lip-synching anyone?

0916_britney_spears_through_footer

KicksandGiggles

A waste of damn money.

Dead account Delete at will

Someone tell this girl she can buy pads with wings. Red bull and a helicopter aint gonna help

me

So from the sound of it she's still under conservator.

Farrakhan Ashy Larry

Who gives a ****.

liveguy12

AWESOME!!! GO Britney!!!!!!!!!!

Nascar Shizzle

If they would toss her out of the helicopter from a couple of thousand feet then THAT would make news!

CoconutScrimp

It could be 4 PM and Brit-Brit well lip-sync regardless of time.

Brian

Does anyone even care? A lot of money being wasted. They could give it to charity and help people.

kimkardashisatrainwreck

I'm so very excited! There are a few people that can do no wrong in my book. Britney is at the top of the list. Hey, it's a Louisiana thing! You have to be from here to understand.

JiLL1

Does Britney sing anymore ? "Work Bitch" is mostly her talking to music as did her last song with Will.I.AM

Marie

Her concerts are boring and expensive. She doesn't really dance anymore and she can't sing. But the music is still kinda cool.

Quiet

just what she needs.. more money

Angela

I like her, she is ok. I mean she is doing so much better w everything, so I say keep it up. Gotta make that money while u can

Jimmy Stink Finger

You go girl...need a love slave? This bouy ready fo' water. IDKWTME ( I don't know what that means either)

Chase

I hate myself because I already LOVE the new song... U BETTA WORK, B**CH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments