Scott Disick

I Wipe My Ass With $100 Bills

... Here's Proof

9/16/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_scott_disick_instagram
Scott Disick hates poor people.

He also hates the middle class ... and also the barely rich.

In fact, Scott hates all un-super rich people so much ... he posted a bunch of photos this weekend in what appeared to be a blitzkreig to mock them ... starting with the wads of $100 bills he uses to wipe his ass.

0916_subasset-scott_disick_instagram
He posted pics of diamond jewelry, expensive watches and wads of cash ... along with captions like, "Hello, peasant's is that u?" He included the hash tag, "f**ku."

Lord Disick

• Love Him
  • Hate His Guts
Another caption read, "I can't help myself tonight #fu"

Sure it's tasteless. Sure it's crass ... but it's also kind of awesome.

So, we gotta ask ...

0916_scott_disick_instagram_04
0916_scott_disick_instagram_03

Ginger

Scott please give up drinking you aren't very good at it

raymondismaverick

What a *******

sue

Wow. Money is the root of all evil...makes people do strange things. How sad, how very sad..

Kiko

I have no clue who this person is and it's safe to say that my life is probably better because of it.

janet

This is all for attention. Just heard Kim no longer has the same PR agent that the whole family had. She is leaving the family "business". This family fails to admit the fact that they were here because of Kim(tape). This family would never be as rich as they are without that sex tape. I think all of the Lamar business, their mom posting nearly naked pics of Kendall and Kendall posting similar pics is their desperate approach to stay relevant. I knew if Kim left that the rest of this family (including Jenner girls) will be done. Well E! didn't offer new shows for the rest of the family. We shall see if any of them will garner the attention without using the show to keep relevant. Will Kendall&Kylie still have their clothing line. Adios Kardashian, Jenner, and Disicks-don't let the door hit you in the a**!

Cami

How is that awesome in any way shape or form? Disgusting.

Candi

Who is Scott Disick?

Chris

I wipe mine with photos of Scott Disick.

Horndog

What's up with the star of David necklace? Is he one of Harvey's people? Oy!

janet

he got it for useing the Kardashians. How come he still lives with Kris Jenner.

Jordan

The People at TMZ are so High on Crack Cocaine that they actually believe this crap?

Tiffany

When I saw this it literally made me want to cry. My family and I have been in a financial NIGHTMARE for the last few years, and it just keeps continuing no matter how hard we work and cut out extras. We will probably lose our house that my husband worked 14 years to buy. So I come on the internet to try to get away from the stress and do some mindless gossip reading and I have to look at this. He's holding enough money and product to probably solve all of my family's financial problems, and he thinks it's funny to show it off like it's nothing. Thanks Scott. Thanks for making those of us who work our @sses off feel like sh!t. Kourtney really found herself a winner there. What a dick!

1Brow Up

Further proof that money does not buy class.

One eye roll for attention seeking
I threw up in my mouth just a lil at your greasy, nasty photos

Rather eat ramen noodles with a real man than caviar with a douchbag.

Bo