Schwarzenegger to New GF

Come With Me

If You Want to Kiss

9/23/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_aarnold-schwarzenegger_new_girl_splash_2
Arnold Schwarzenegger
appears to have sealed his split from estranged wife Maria Shriver with a kiss ... for his new chick.

Arnold was photographed planting a big wet one on Heather Milligan Friday night after a romantic dinner in Santa Monica. (FYI, they ate at Fig in the Fairmont Hotel. Nice choice.)

0923_aarnold-schwarzenegger_new_girl_splash_3
They arrived and left separately, but that didn't stop Arnold from slipping Heather a sloppy goodbye kiss as she got into her car. They've been rumored to be dating for months.

As we reported, there had been tiny signs Arnold and Maria might work things out -- remember the butt grab? But as Mr. Freeze would say ... that's on ice.

bart

What a slime ball how did he ever become governor. There should be a law actors are not allowed to run for office.

Frank

He looks like a retarded chimpanzee in the photo and she looks like Hayden Panettiere in 20 years.

speekintruth

Say it isn't so.!!!!! I thought if you were a bazillionaire and famous you could have a hot piece even if you were old.
My bubble has burst.

Justme

Omg! I went to high school with Heather in Loveland Colorado! She was such a shy , smart sweetheart. Why she feels she has to lower her standards to Arnold is beyond me. She can do SO much better..too ad she can't see that :(

crystals

Except for wanting to get your pic snapped, I cant see why any woman would want to date that creep.

Ashleyn_99

I honestly don't see anything wrong with either of these pictures. Even people who cheat have to move on, if she thinks she can change him, let her try. Who are we to judge. I also don't think either of them look that terrible. I think people are just haters

TEAM LAMMY

Give me a kiss and get to the chopper! Huh

billybob

she looks like a Mexican housekeeper with a wig

AllieFrid

How in the hell do these men find new girlfriends? Are these women so low that they would belittle themselves like this??

SusanInFlorida

I've seen the pictures posted of him in a bathing suit. He has not kept his muscleman figure, to say the least! As for Maria not divorcing him yet, let's remember that the Kennedy clan is Catholic to the max. I would say they are legally separated, which means either one of them can date whomever they wish. Maria will never take him back, but then again, she will never divorce him. Throughout their marriage, women were complaining about Arnold's advances and unwanted groping, so she knew about that a long time ago. Since leaving office, he has only gotten worse.

rehabluvsme

She kind of looks like Brooke Mueller.

Jimbo

Arnie kinda has a six head going on...just sayin'...

Mee

That lady looks so BLAH the housekeeper mistress IS BETTER because she looks like a spicy Latina girl although she's over 40.

Encouraged