« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Blake Griffin

Obsessed with Baby Mama's Bro

I Love that Tight End!

9/24/2013 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blake Griffin had it bad for his baby mama Brynn Cameron's brother ... and the NBA star even filmed a video to prove it.

A little background: Brynn's bro Jordan Cameron was a standout tight end for USC football back in 2011, and for some reason, Blake really really wanted to make sure Jordan got drafted by an NFL team.

So ... Blake filmed a hype video (and homage to Mars Blackmon) for Jordan -- co-starring Jordan -- before the draft.

Guess it worked ... the Browns picked Jordan -- mazel tov -- but did Blake only agree to shoot the hype video because he was banging Jordan's sister at the time? We can't say for sure (probably).

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Duh no Blake.

Lucky_130

Who gives a crap about the Browns? Oh that's right, the idiots who live in Cleveland, and the people who play for the team till they get something better.

NameNotImportat

White girls have so much game.

Dead account Delete at will

Sounds like he was banging his sister and his little tight end on the side. Maybe sister got a little jealous of the brother

vanessa williams

by the way you (tmz) have a video somewhere of him and his baby mama. I can't find it but I can find a photo of it

Keyser Söze

Some guys would do anything to make sure their girlfriends allow them to go bareback...

Then again, pretty certain Brynn would have been OK with it regardless.

depressmode

This guy is a total freak in the nfl. Just ask my fantasy team. No blake griffin needed.

Ashley

pathetic thing is, the same (w.A.m) hanging with blake would be the same a hole gossiping and yapping about how much he hates blacks..!!!! (w.A.ms) are the biggest LOSERs...!!! its so painful to watch...
blake should just keep his eyes open because (w.A.ms) are undermining hateful disgusting vomits that see no problem being users, cowards and hypocrites....!!!! hangs out with him, a fan of him, wants to be like him, but will talk **** behind his back like the cowards they are... some insecure girl who has no idea whats going on will fall for the scheme and the propaganda..their characteristics are the biggest turn off for me...white american guys SUCK! plain and simple.!!!

Leopold Stotch

This is a goofy story but that guy has been producing for my fantasy football team

dri

Bet you do....especially when hes bent over...seems like a man ro man crush!

hondroid

"As we reported, Brynn JUST gave birth to Blake's child in August. They're no longer dating."

I'm so shocked and surprised, no really I am. She's secured her future for the next 18 years, why does she need to bother putting up with anyone. She can bang anyone she likes now, probably another pro player, and keep getting those fat child support checks. All she has to do is not marry the new guy, and somehow I don't believe that will be a problem for this gold digger. Like I said she should change her last name to Kameron, I'm sure Kris would be proud of her if she was a Kardashian.

BE

Jordan is fine as hell!!

Allegra

Why him and other players do not have the sense to wrap it up when they know these girls sleep either anyone and just looking for easy street, is beyond me.