Aaron Paul

After 'Breaking Bad' ...

My Career's Over, Bitch!

9/25/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092513_aaron_paul_launch_v2Aaron Paul told us the biggest casualty of the "Breaking Bad" finale, could be -- no spoiler alert necessary -- his career!

Last night we asked Aaron -- who's won 2 Emmys for playing Jesse Pinkman -- if he was concerned about getting typecast ... or if he'd ever have another role as good as this one, and he said ... "My career is downhill from here. We all know it!"

Hard to tell if he's joking ... or if he's just grown comfortable with the possibility his career really is ruined.

Aaron Paul's Future Career

• Dead
  • Thriving
Aaron does tell us he thinks one aspect of his Jesse character will live on ... for better or worse.

Still, we gotta ask ...

FYI, Dreamworks just released the trailer for Aaron's new movie "Need for Speed."

paul a.

Love this guy! Really talented. But typecasting is an issue. My advice is that he take a completely off the wall kind of role soon. The exact opposite of Jesse Pinkman,

Justin Steel

"I just want to do something, even if it's just a small little indie, that really makes me excited, that's very story-driven, character-driven and doesn't need those big explosions or car chases." Paul on his career in 2010

NOT ELMO

i've never seen that show

demoncat

doubtful his career is over with for once the finale airs this week odds are Aaron will be getting more job offers then he can handle for a while.

rjd123

He's clearly joking. Stop making a big deal about a joke. He's one of the best young actors in Hollywood. He's not going away anytime soon.

Ash

This guy is so humble.I think he's trying to be realistic and not hoping for anything but live for the moment.Remember there are tons of Oscar winners going downhill after they have won the golden statue.Their career just faded away slowly.To get a great role for TV is very rare because as we know 90% of TV shows are craps these days!Either way he seems really nice as a person so I'm rooting for him.

Tara

Aaron is a cutie. I think he has actually said that Breaking Bad was a roll of a lifetime. So anything else would be downhill.
TMZ quit trying to put your spin on things. Aaron will do just fine.

Bridget

I just hope Jesse doesn't get killed off in the finale. I have never felt so protective of a television character in my life, lol.

Anyway, he is an outstanding actor and good to his fans. He shouldn't have a problem having a long and successful career. He and his wife seem like truly great people. If karma has anything to say about it, they will both be ridiculously successful in their endeavors.

Robae

Only because I've worked in the industry I felt kinda bad that he couldn't even walk around the corner without a swarm of people surrounding him. Although, he handled it like a champ and is super gracious.

sborn2013

Aaron? Yo bitch...lmao!!!

Gokul

A tribute from India.

rick

dear arron ,the chemistry of the whole cast was very awesome the writing fabulous. vince Gilligan hit it out of the park. I totally enjoyed every episode thank you for the rollercoaster ride.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3