Kanye West

SECRET PLAN

To Avoid Photog Confrontation

9/25/2013 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0924-kanye-LAX

Kanye West has been instructed  to stay clear of the paparazzi at LAX ... to the point of flying hundreds of miles out of his way to avoid fresh confrontations ... TMZ has learned.

Kanye -- who has been flying frequently -- is finding all sorts of round-about ways of getting from L.A. to various destinations.

One thing's clear ... getting into another paparazzi confrontation at LAX will be disastrous for his pending criminal case.  TMZ broke the story ... Kanye is being charged with battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a yappy photog.

So, for example, we found out ... Kanye and Kim Kardashian are going to Paris later this week, but they will be flying to another airport via private jet, where they will pick up a non-stop commercial flight to gay Paree.

We're told the private jet for the first leg will cost Kanye $5,000.  We're guessing he can afford it.

0719_KANYE_WEST_LAX_AFTERMATH_FOOTER

Ozzie X

Kanye is so annoying, even looking at his picture annoys me.

Blah

he should shave his goatee and where a hat and sunglasses go in with out a big group of people! They might not notice him? Gotta be incognito! I feel bad for all the famous people that deal with that. People say its part of their job, but I think that its not unless they are at an event. LIke say you work as a waitress, and a customer sees you out when you aren't working and says go get me some food. You wouldn't do it because you are not at work you are on your own time and not getting paid. I think it sucks!

LaughAtU

Buy a plane and fly out of Van Nuys. Moron

Myna

Oh my! How will Kim stay famous without the paps! LOL!

ChuckyDee

I thought when you said secret plan to avoid photogs you were talking about him committing susicide. Damn!!

IceGypsy

Seriously how hard can it be to just ignore the paps. Don't talk to them & just go about your business. Eventually they'll get board. The only reason the keep coming back is because they know they will get a show / story to sell.

Kristinajp

As much as I dislike this guy I think it is absolutely ridiculous that he has to go to these measures to stop being harassed. These celebs are such liberals and now the democrats have control, why can't they write one law that keeps the paparazzi so many feet away from the celebs. Why? Because they dont really care about them other than when its election time.

Leopold Stotch

"Just punch everyone" - Mr. Miyagi

bernergirl

It's not like he has to fly far, they will wait for him in Paris.

Italia

Kanye West is sickening. He ought to take his azz and go into hiding for a couple decades like Prince did, if he can't tolerate being around people.

Satan

His best solution is probably to just not act like a piece of crap. I know that's difficult for him, though, so maybe he should just...go away.

AFTRA

Hopefully it involves a trip to Mars along with the rest of the klan.

Mondo

At what point are you allowed to defend yourself and beat the **** out of kanye in self defense ?

anonymous

Kanye brought this entire lawsuit onto himself. I dont' see how his safety was at all compromised. it's all on film too. LOL, dummy not so smart.

Dan

I have the perfect plan for him to avoid photog confrontations...stay in your house and never come out. You would be doing us all a favor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments