Vanessa Hudgens vs. Miley Cyrus

WHO'D YOU RATHER?

9/26/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0925_hudgens_cyrus_rather_front

Here's 24-year-old "Spring Breakers" star Vanessa Hudgens putting her best cheek forward during a nightclub performance Tuesday night (left) -- and 20-year-old pop singer Miley Cyrus on stage last weekend trying to redeem herself from her flat VMAs performance (right).

The question is black and white.

0925_hudgens_cyrus_rather_back

mrharrybawls2012

Poor Miley Cyrus. With that nasal, whiny voice, spoiled brat attitude and unappealing body, she is about as sexy as Melissa Rivers on her period.

I dont care

It looks like miley has dipers on

rey

none

Nadiadamit

Mileys ass is saggy droopy and deflated.. because she stands in line to do a line.. she is not tone from working out.. Vanessa works out.. photo stills cannot make the vma's unseen and make Mileys droopy ass flopping around not happen... its too late.

Vanessa might not have a donk but she is healthy tone and tight.. U know tight.. that is what matters IMO when it comes to being physically appealing. Plus Miley is gross as f*ck and I'm tired of her tongue hanging out like a mouth breather and/or female dog...as in Pinkman's BITCH

Berserk

Now that I think about it, diaper girl Miley really is the perfect match for poopy pants Bieber.

mrharrybawls2012

Billy Ray Cyrus should be tarred and feathered and tied to the pier for high tide for subjecting the public to this little no-talent spoiled brat daughter of his. Miley sings in her latest song "Only God can judge us..." Yea and God was saying during the VMA "Please get this disgusting hooker off my TV screen.."

snowy

None of them. Why is there no 'none of them' As an option?

Naina Bug

That's a stupid question.

NOT ELMO

Well, i'd Rather Nail Both, First MILEY CYRUS Then VANESSA HUDGENS.................LOL, i Thought TMZ Were Going To Do The WHO'D YOU RATHER? Between MILEY CYRUS and EIZA GONZALEZ...

LDB

I'll take anyone over a 12 yr old boy that sticks their disgusting tongue out 24/7

JiLL1

Why are Miley's teeth so big?

Karvey Kardashian

Neither! If it was choose or die I'd pick Vanessa. I didn't realize a person the age of Slimey Virus could have saggy breasts that are as tiny as hers! She was in a commercial, and sadly thinking she looked sexy without a bra. At the same time my husband and I both commented about her nipples pointing down instead of the proper upright position. She either has the most screwed up genetics, or her body is aging at an accelerated speed. I've noticed people questioning her paternity, and some believe Hacksaw Jim Duggan is the most likely candidate for being her biological father. Search for pictures of him with his tongue out, and you'll probably be convinced of the family resemblance. She even has the same goofy look as him in some of her pictures.

kr

Dang that's a har done so I'm not voting and therfore can't see the results. Venessa IS a whre.. while Miley just aspires to act like a whre. Tough call..

Ozzie X

I'll take Vanessa Hudgens, I'm not into stick figures.

french opinion