Kanye West

I'm Pressing Criminal Charges

Against Photog

9/27/2013 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927-kanye-west-x17-fightKanye West says he's got the goods to get at least one of the photogs who showed up at his house today PROSECUTED ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to Kanye tell TMZ ... Kanye has reviewed the security footage from his Hollywood Hills home, and he says it CLEARLY shows at least one of the photogs trespassing on his private property.

We're told Kanye says he will file a police report and ask that the photog be prosecuted for criminal trespass.

As you know, two photogs (not TMZ) showed up at Kanye's house at 4 AM and peppered him with questions about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel, and Kanye went ballistic.

It's unclear who will go to the cop shop and file the report, because Kanye and Kim are on a plane right now, heading for Paris.

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

ron

J'aime le poisson se bloque

Really? Nevermind,...

Kim; you b1tch!! You sold me out, sending paps to my house at 4am to catch my boyfriend leaving!!! I don't care what kinda crap you pull from here on in, I'm outta here so I can be with Riccardo in peace. You will NEVER be with me!!!!! *bats her eyelashes* Sweetie, you're in deep legal trouble and everyone's already questioning why we spend so much time apart. Do you really think that's a good idea right now? *smoulders in rage* Pack a bag, NOW! WE LEAVE TONIGHT!!! At least you can't call the paps in Paris *storms out slamming the door* Bets on that being a rough approximation of what happened?

Cynic

Hey Harvey i wanna job as a photog just so i can take photos of this kayne clown and make him even madder. hook me up :)

tia

Really out side his home like that. Too far. I can see why he mad. but I dont think that lady was kim.

rayrod354

Honestly, Kanye has been somewhat of a prick at times as to his interruption some time ago at the awards... But he has a valid point when it comes to the paparazzi... Why the hell do I want to walk out of my home and have a gang of these people waiting out there... There should be a law that paparazzi should not be that close to someone... Long camera lens do exist... You don't need to be three feet away for a good shot... This is harassment... Paparazzi should be at least a few hundred feet away and on the other side of the street... I think what I'm saying is valid... One of these guys are going to get seriously hurt by someone one day...

Kee

that was intrusive as FUQ and he probably should press charges.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8