Kanye West

Goes NUTS AGAIN

On Paparazzi

9/27/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West
went nuclear again on the paparazzi -- but this time Kanye has good reason to be pissed.

Kanye was at his bachelor pad at 4 AM, when several photogs (not TMZ) approached him as he was getting in his car to leave .... and asked about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.

It appears Kim is also there.  Sources say he and Kim were on their way to the airport with the final stop -- Paris.

Take a look at the video.  An infuriated Kanye lunges at the photog but it does not appear there is any physical contact.

It looks as if the photogs are very close to Kanye's driveway -- but the photo agency insists they did not trespass.

0927_kanye_kim_x17

As you know, Kanye is currently facing charges of battery and attempted grand theft in connection with the LAX attack, where a photog claims Kanye injured him.

TMZ broke the story ... Kanye's reps have advised him to avoid LAX ... specifically so there would be no other blow-ups with photogs.

Monica

That's NOT Kim!!! Look at how blonde those bangs are. Kim is some what a blonde but she's not THAT blonde and she's not that heavy right now. That's why Kanye is sooo pissed. He's busted!!!!

bob

The sky is blue, the sun came up in the east this morning and this douche bag got into it with the paps. Same as it ever was.

MAZ

Death to TMZ

Crackhead

It's hard to believe that Black Jesus doesn't keep his Lamborghini in his garage. I guess it's too difficult to get photographed properly if you get in your car in the garage and then back out.

Kristinajp

As much as I dislike Kayne I think its incredible that celebs have to live like this, especially when they are the ones who help politicians get elected. Why are there no laws to at least make these people at least a further distance away.. if I were kanye I would pay some of these same photogs to sit outside and stalk Harvey. .

Ati kh

I don' like them ever!!!!!and that's the shame!!!

kitten roulaine

Kanye and Kim are sooooooo overrated it's nauseating. Go, shoo, bye...take a private plane if you don't like it.

Just Me

I'm sorry, but this is just so damn funny.

macknassjones

Why doesnt Jay z & beyonce get hounded like this? Its bcuz they control there anger! There boring stories to pap.... kanye on da other hand is like a box of chocolates. U dnt kno wat u gonna get! If I may quote forrest gump lmao

julie

First of all, the photo's are harrassing him,. They know they're provoking him. So shame on them. however, it's quite ironic., his Baby mama is Kim Kardashian, sex tape queen and one who opens her doors to the nation so they can get inside her business week after week. The fame whore.. so yea, funny.

MRJ

Death to tmz

R-blaze

it was 4 A.M and on the mans property. that is so disgusting, I would have snapped

Someone

I understand that he knew that he should of known that with being a star you would get this kind of reaction from paparazzi. But come on!! ON HIS PROPERTY. They should of left him alone!! His house is supposed to be his sanctuary. And from the looks of that it does not happen.

Luis Pacheco Jr

Yep that was **** up I as much I hate Kanye West now days that was **** up 4am in morning at house that cool I give this one to Kanye West

Angelique

Kayne a little bitch that's all lol