Kanye and Kim

Avoid LAX

Fly San Fran to Paris

9/27/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0927-ffn-kim-kanye-sfo
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just arrived at San Francisco International Airport, en route to Paris ... and they did exactly what we said they would do ... avoid the paparazzi at LAX.

Kim and Kanye took off from the Van Nuys Airport a few hours ago and landed at SFO.  They're transferring to a commercial flight that will take them nonstop to Paris.

As we first reported, Kanye has been advised by his reps NOT to fly out of LAX, because they don't want another confrontation with photogs while his criminal battery case is pending.

Problem is ... the reps didn't bank on photogs showing up at his house early this AM ... resulting in yet another confrontation.

The paparrazzi at SFO -- not ours -- also shot video of Kanye and Kim, and much like this morning ... they're clearly getting under Kanye's skin.

Also, note to all paps -- if nothing else, pronounce the guy's name right. It's KAHN-YAY.

0927_kim_kanye_together_footer

maggi

yeah, because the problem is LAX .

Fred Thompson

The guy shooting the video doesn't realize that Kenya is the President of the United states and Kanye is a racist, self important cRapper.

mommyto1

What a gentleman. His partner in breeding is pulling luggage with an ugly ass bag on her arm and he isn't helping her with the luggage. F'ing loser.

Beau222

I tell you what I am no fan of either one of them but if someone was hanging out in my front yard and even attempted to stop my garage door from closing to take pics of my private life, lets just say it good to live in Florida. G Zimmerman proved that point.

Flexin_duces

I thought these monkeys had a kid?

palermo

EGADS! They're in my City! Get out s***!

arforama

DUMB AND DUMBER

skittlesbreaker19

He needs to ser his lover again

skittlesbreaker19

How can the 2 dumbest people & well hated, have this luxury?!

osogr8ful

Hilarious! I think I'll start calling him Kenya too...if his life is soooo hard maybe he'll move there...

Harry Knuckles

KPig, Princess Kanye and TMZ. Now there's a 3 way.

swack

Are those holes in her t-shirt? I mean, I understand travelling comfortably, but at least wear something other than an old t-shirt with holes.

bka62223

WOW.... let's leave the baby with "the help"... get out & fly the friendly skies!!! Parent much??? Most parents can't hardly be separated from their babies at this early stage of the game. Hmmmmm... Perhaps babies are about to become the new fashion accessory... you know... like leather jogging pants!!! Damn... does this mean that Paris will be trading in her pooch for a cute little baby??? Disgusting, cheap, trash... plain & simple.

Mare

They left a 3month old baby at home with the help!?!? Someone call DCF.

Shannon

WOW -- my son is almost 5 and I could never imagine leaving him while going a vaca -- where is North?