'Breaking Bad' Star Aaron Paul

I Need a Job

... Bitch

9/30/2013 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Didn't take long for Aaron Paul to get back on the job hunt ... 'cause just hours after "Breaking Bad" aired its final episode, Jesse Pinkman was already pounding the pavement looking for work.

Paul and his super hot wife Lauren Parsekian took a stroll on the Sunset Strip today ... and couldn't have been nicer -- talking to fans, waving at tour buses and just being their generally awesome selves.

In fact, when asked if he was relieved about not having to answer the constant barrage of "What's gonna happen to Walt?" questions, AP seemed genuinely bummed out ... before joking about his employment status.

Don't worry too much about Aaron -- he's got a couple of things in the pipeline, including the upcoming blockbuster "Need for Speed."

And if that doesn't work out ... hey, he could always sell meth.

0930_breaking_footer

Rob Zombie is King

Good god, how many more Breaking Bad posts are you going to subject us to?!!!

MIKE

You would think with all the B B Money he could buy a better wardrobe? Maybe change his image before he type casts himself?

blakhoode

This guy has the potential to be a HUGE star. People LIKE him.. a LOT! I hope he has a great agent and the studios pay attention, because he's MONEY.
I mean, hell.. I want to see Need For Speed just cause Aaron Paul is in it. Otherwise, I would pass that movie up in a heartbeat.

Dead account Delete at will

Adoption... do your part!

wuchutkinbout

.0000000000000001% of Americans watch this show. I don't personally know anyone who does except the media.

Bridget

As long as he continues to be good to his fans, they should remain loyal. I know I will. I don't see him ever having a problem getting work. He seems like a great guy. And he's an excellent actor. It is always nice to see someone successful in that industry that continues to be a good person.

stu

I'm finding him to be real annoying. & I don't mean just from that Price Is Right clip

timmons

Dude's worth $16 million, I think he'll be ok.

Zoola

Still drunk from last night! ya bitch

Mikey

He's Bob Denver from Gilligans Island and Barry Williams from the Brady Bunch now...........Large fries Bitch!

paul a.

Nicest guy on Earth! All that $ and all that fame and he comes across as so nice and calm about it.
He's da Bomb! Biatch!

HoTMZ

I love him! His gf/wife is so lucky!

tgrfan42069

note to kanye.this is how you handle paps and fans waving at you

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Ok, enough's enough.

PureRadiance

Class act Biotch! Just love people from Hollywood who are down to earth! Nit like some of the azzhos who live there! Thanks for keeping it real ,Jesse !

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments