Britney Spears

I Won't Make My Kid Dance On Stage

10/1/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0930-britney-kevin-sean-preston-spears-getty
Apparently Britney Spears heard Kevin Federline's threat loud and clear ... because she's backed off her comment that Sean Preston will join her on stage for her Vegas concert series.

Britney said in an interview during her big announcement last month ... "Preston will probably be on stage but I think Jayden would have a hard time with it."

092313_kevin_federline_v3_launch
The next day we got video of K-Fed ... and he made it clear, his 8-year-old would NOT be performing with Britney.

Britney's rep tells TMZ ... she was "joking" when she said Sean Preston would join her on stage.  Frankly, it didn't sound like a joke.  What's more, there's history ... the kid occasionally came out and danced on stage during her Femme Fatale tour.

In fact, during Britney's Circus tour back in 2009 ... K-Fed had beef with Brit over taking the kids on the road, but he settled it after getting $5k a week, as well as, all-expenses paid when he joined them on the road.

So who knows ... maybe K-Fed will have a change of heart if ... well, the price is right.  But for now, Sean Preston is off the marquis.

Mick Kahler

Britney can't dance. What makes anyone think her kids can?

victory

The best thing that ever happened to Federline was marrying Spears. He hasn't worked a day in his life and most likely never will.

amazinglybored

He'll cave for more money, I'd be pissed if I paid for a ticket and her kid was on stage.

Kristinajp

That is such bull....if the price is right. Had she not had a mental illness he wouldn't be able to even threaten her. I was a kid when my parents had me helping them in their business when I was wasn't in school. Due to being around hard working people I started a business on my own in my 20s which is still going. What work does Kevin do now other than open Britneys child support. Checks? Unbelievable. ...can't wait til the kids are old and he is cut off. Let this be a lesson to you young girls in love.....this per son could be in your life a long time and the "in love" phase never lasts...pick a decent person.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Yeah Brit, start 'em out young. We all know well that worked out for your special kind of crazy. I'm with the father on this one. He had to live with what it did to you. Why would you want to do that to your kids? Honestly, they seem bratty enough without the extra attention.

Jannie

Dance, monkey, DANCE! I meant you, KFed.

Your S&M Girlfriend

By the way you ASS.HOLES AT TMZ: It is called a MARQUEE. Not a MARQUIS as in Marquis De Sade. Please consider hiring people with more than a 10th grade education!

Quiet

who cares at this point both of the boys parents were dancers so what the big deal if they dance or not i just hope those kids are being schooled daily s vegas is a long drive from the custodial parent kfed who lives in california

Quiet

maybe one of their sons will end up like kfed being a dancer and marrying some rich not worthy lipsyncer like a grumpy face north west with millions one day following their parents footsteps

Phoenicks

Dude may be the OG when it comes to living off of celebrity spouse fame, but at least he's laying low and keeping his kids' noses clean while collecting those checks instead of living it up on some VH1 reality show.

John

Only an idiot would spend money on this zombie. Just buy the CD, same thing.

Jamey Hunter

Disgusting. No other word for it.

NunYaBizNezz

What a great way to damage their hearing, WITH MUSIC TOOOOO LOUD!!

Bravo twitney..way to go!!

YorkieLuv

He married his gf so he is only receiving child support from Britney, so maybe this is his way of making up the difference because if he has a job he's doing a damn good job of keeping it hidden !

ctcco

Ah, its just not TMZ without a Kevin Federline story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments