« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Soccer Star Abby Wambach

Marries Girlfriend

In Hawaii

10/8/2013 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008-Abby-Wambach-Sarah-Huffman-espys
Abby Wambach is officially off the market ... TMZ has learned the Team USA soccer superstar got hitched to her longtime girlfriend this weekend at a fancy resort in Hawaii.

Multiple sources confirm ... Abby and pro soccer player Sarah Huffman swapped "I dos" on Saturday at the Villas at Po'ipu Kai on the island of Kauai.

We're told the ceremony went down at sunset ... right on the beach ... in front of the couple's closest friends and family members.

Sources say it was a very intimate gathering -- attended by several members of the Team USA soccer team, including Alex Morgan and Sydney Leroux (see below).

leroux-morgan-instagram
The couple -- and their guests -- spent the past few days doing all sorts of fun activities, including hikes, cliff diving and even a boat trip.

Congrats!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TheTruth

AW looks like a dude. I wonder if she straps one on?

Not into you, brush

WTF is wrong with you people? You are worried about "moral depravity", yet you comment on a gossip site? I do it, too, being morally depraved, but at least I know who I am, fockers. I guarantee you, Abby and Sarah are ten times the human beings you are (or evenretend to be), so get over yourselves. Peace and love to them, and to you- it seems you definitely need some of both in your lives! We've queer, we're here, get used to it, already.

puddintang

Is it just me or do they look like Mother and daughter? The resemblance is kinda disturbing.

Machelle

TMZ needs to start using cautions in their stories. CAUTION: Gross gay story coming up, just in case you're eating or otherwise existing.

NOT ELMO

Abby and pro soccer player Sarah Huffman swapped "I dos".....................I HEAR THEY LOVE RAW TUNA

lou

too gay.... How can you be so gay?

Michelle

Lot's of pathetic comments here.. Saddens me.

Congrats to these ladies. Hope they'll be happy. :)

Raúl

Celebrating the death of western civilization as we know it... by giving space to these degenerate deviants

Doug

There's only one problem with this story: same-sex marriage is not legal in Hawaii. They couldn't have gotten married. Check your facts!

Benny Barnes

... and then they went back to the hotel and had a tuna sandwich.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3