Kris and Bruce Jenner

Separated

10/8/2013 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1008-jenner
update_bar

4:01 PM PT
Sources say Bruce and Kris have been separated since June and they are reiterating what we are told from others -- that there is no plan to divorce.

3:39 PM PT
Sources connected to Kris and Bruce tell TMZ ... Kris -- who is the moving force in the separation -- has NOT contacted a divorce lawyer.  We're told as of now she's fine with the status quo.  Fact is ... they've been separated for awhile, and Kris and Bruce don't want to screw up their reality show ... which is raking in $40 mil for the family.

gray-bar-update
Kris and Bruce Jenner have separated.

The couple issued a statement saying, "We are living separately and we are much happier this way."

Sources connected with the family tell TMZ ... Bruce has been living in Malibu full-time and spending a lot of time with his sons Brody and Brandon.  Kris is firmly planted in Calabasas with her daughters.

We're told Bruce has privately told his sons living away from Kris was just the way the relationship evolved.

In their statement, they say they will continue to have love and respect for each other.

It's unclear how the split will impact their reality show.

100813_kardashians_launch_v2
Shortly before news of the split came out, Kris was spotted cruising solo through Calabasas ... or as she and Bruce now call it -- her side of town.

1008-kris-jenner-x17-today

1008_bruce_kris_jenner_split_photos_footer

Jackie

Smart man

AngelPrincesss

I'll admit it. I've been watching Keeping up with the Kardashian's since day one. They have all evolved. Even Kendall and Kylie are almost all grown up. compared to being just little kids. Those are the two I feel the worst for, with the news that Bruce and Kris split. It's apparent Kendall and Kylie trust bruce, and it seems sometimes they question their mother's "manic" moods or rash decisions. I guess we've seen over the years that Bruce is a more down-to-earth person, definitely intelligent, has good judgement and loves his girls - you can just tell on screen. During this season, you can tell that Kris and Bruce are not intimate any longer. Their body language alone just screams: Platonic! Bruce is better off. I think Kris got caught up in a lifestyle that can not only change someone, but in this instance, change your marriage! I could tell from the first season that Kris is a raging alcoholic but continues to ignore her problem, and none of her kids have brought that subject up, so perhaps it's a taboo topic? She cares more about "the Kardashian brand" than her marriage. It was obvious to me and probably countless others their marriage was cooling down at that time. They swore they had a solid marriage and another reality couple's marriage bites the dust!

Rosebud

Well Kris is the biggest money grubbing I mean hungry Fame whore who is pretty smart to have made millions off her children!! Guess Bruce got tired of her spending his money instead of her own!!! Bet her bank account is still fat..

EnquirerLover

Didn't we already know this from the Enquirer back in June? But I guess they just held on long enough to final confirm the most acurate news media source in the world by waiting to up them by revealing it on film. What a joke of a family.
Enquirer Magazine is the number one source for exclusive stories. Been that way for almost 90 years.we should always trust the more experienced.

ahhenter

Looks like we're getting closer to the Karashian demise. HOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!

smada5

40 million a year seriously, can we now boycott the Kardashian empire oh wait they will find a way to make money off of this too. I think Bruce is better off good for him for getting away from the crazy train.

tmz addict

thats WEIRD

tmz addict

her STUPID ass PET

Fred Thompson

They held it together for a while, but the Kardashians are going off the rails. When Kendall's sex tape comes out in November, that will be the end of their "family image" and the show will be canceled at that point.

Diane

I find this family to be a total joke. The millions of dollars that they have made by doing nothing but acting themselves, total jerks. The female's with there red soles showing off what they have. Give me a break. Take some of that free money that you made by doing nothing for it, and give to people who are not fake like you are and can use a break in life.

Misskeirstin

Bruce jenner is worth $100 million dollars. More than all those clowns google it

Mr. G

Hmmm...Let's see. It's virtually impossible to maintain a healthy relationship while in that family. They make the "Addams family" look normal! That family has taken down Kris Humphries, Lamar Odom and now Bruce. Kanye you're next. By the way, Kanye's the only one I'd like to see go down. And you know he will. It's just a matter of time. He's just too stupid to know it. Kris Jenner and her family are truly the terminal cancer of society.

swede

Kris, I'm in my early 50's and live in Wi why not fly out there and set me up in your crib. I'd look good on tv and great as your arm candy. I could learn the life style I'm sure... See you soon baby... :)

Diana

Oh color me shocked. Not. I guess they needed to do something to get themselves back into the headlines.

river rat

So will the brain-dead Kardashian fans still adore this vile family, hang on their every word and buy their cheap products? Kris Jenner is the devil!