'Real Housewives of OC' Star

I'M BROKE AS HELL

10/13/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007_lynne_frank-curtin_getty
Former "Real Housewives of OC" star Lynne Curtin is broke ... broke ass broke ... claiming she only has $100 to her name, this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Curtin just filed new court papers in her divorce from Frank Curtin -- and it seems like she's making a serious play for spousal support, 'cause she claims to have virtually no money left.

According to the docs, Curtin says she only has $100 in total assets. She also claims she only earns $250 dollars a month -- or $3,000 a year -- as the owner of her own jewelry business.

Just for comparison, the poverty level for a single person in the U.S. is $11,490 a year.

As for her expenses, Curtin claims she lives a pretty meager life these days, dropping only $515 per month. Here's how the monthly spending breaks down:

$150 - eating out
$115 - telephone and email
$  50 - laundry
$100 - clothes
$100 - entertainment

We broke the story, Curtin -- who appeared in seasons 4 & 5 of the show -- filed for divorce from her husband Frank back in December.

In her court papers, Lynne says she had to get a loan just to pay her lawyer.  Also ...there's the little matter of $30,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009 ... she says that's Frank's problem, too.

We reached out to Lynne for comment -- so far, no word back.

Amber Olson

I feel extremely sorry for you. NOT. Go get some more plastic surgery and go on a shopping spree. Stupid housewives, u make me sick. I don't feel a tad bit sorry for u housewives.

Doodlebug

Who paid for all her plastic surgeries? And didn't she have her bratty daughter get a nose job too?

Dani

Hello if your broke you don't eat out....you go grocery shopping. My income dropped way down when I lost my job, I learned to only buy food items I needed not wanted...hey Lynn maybe you can go work for Vicki!

Ozzie X

How bout getting a job. Even a part time job would suffice I'm sure she has connections.

Miara

When you are BROKE, you don't eat out...make PB&J's at home!!! At least she doesn't have a mortgage or rent, or even a car payment!!! Poor thing - LOL!

Ozzie X

She needs to shop at the Dollar store.

Ray

What a bunch of BS, I bet she's wearing over $100 in makeup!! Get a job LOSER!!!

Ladyplease

This is news? Talk about two people who never should have been on this show in the first place. Bravo saw a couple folks here who didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Watch What Happens is right. Too bad they raised those girls to be no better off than they are now--broke and no survival skills.

Jack

Stores are hiring for the holidays, go work in a mall.

static

All these RHO whatever and their husbands / boyfriends clearly live beyond their means.

LuCha

Looks like someone can't afford Obamacare either....

user name

ONLY A HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS FOR EATING OUT A MONTH! ? Poor baby. Eat some ramon noodles like the rest of us struggling Americans

squeeky

She is one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever seen. Dumb as a box of rocks. No wonder she is
broke..probably will spend her last $ on booze..she
obviously had a drinking problem. Too bad when
her husband TOLD her they were broke, she had
to go get plastic surgery. How about a FRONTAL LOBOTOMY Lynn? Stupid idiot!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If you're "broke" the only thing on that list that's essential is telephone and laundry. Start looking for a job, honey.

Mic Flex