Mark Wahlberg

'Greedy' People

Holding Up 'Entourage' Movie

10/15/2013 7:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101513_mark_wahlberg_launch
Mark Wahlberg -- who inspired and executive produced "Entourage" -- finally revealed the REAL holdup on the "Entourage" movie ... certain people are being way too greedy.

There's been talk of an "Entourage" flick ever since the HBO series wrapped back in 2011 ... and several actors have expressed serious interest in the project, but it hasn't gotten off the ground.

So,yesterday at LAX, we asked Mark when everyone's favorite Hollywood crew would finally reunite on the big screen -- and the answer we got was very interesting:

"As soon as them guys stop being so greedy."

Mark wouldn't specify who he was talking about, but he did explain that the "greedy" people need to look at the situation from a "long term" mindset -- "It's one of those things where if the movie's a success, we'll get to make a lot more of them and then we'll probaby make a lot of money."

Max

Ok, place bets below on your guess of the greedy parties. I'm guessing Vince and Turtle.

Observer

Greedy + Nobody cares = No Movie

HLyWDgreg

I would definitely pay to go see an Entourage movie at the theater. I agree with Dee, it's Jeremy Piven holding out for more money.

Jim in LV

Wahlberg is delusional...the series went downhill each season and the ratings by the end stunk. He'd be lucky to find financing and it would likely end up VOD instead of in theaters.

JW

Besides Jeremy Piven, I don't recall seeing ANY of them in ANYTHING since the show ended. And everyone knows a lot of nothing is still NOTHING. Just make the movie, before they give your tax credit to someone who will use it.

NOT ELMO

Mark Wahlberg
'Greedy' People
Holding Up 'Entourage' Movie..............ARE THEY FRIENDS OF NO TALENT BRUCE WILLIS?

Kelly

The "greedy" guy is Piven.

Dead@27

The thing being held up is that Dirk Diggler prosthetic.

rlemons

I literally heard nothing he said. I was way too focused on how hot he is! Ugh I can't even. ....

Carriejane

Bet a million bucks he's talking about jeremy piven

stu

Give it a rest Marky Mark. No 1 cares.

Waka Waka Waka

Give me a part. I'll do it for FREE

jp

Mark Walhberg went to jail for blinding a Chinese man in the eye he was a white power guy and in alot of his movies there is so much racist jokes and comments about Chinese and others he is a disgusting man who got lucky even though he has been convicted of extreme white power racism and served time,he makes me sick

LetsBeReAL

That is a perfect looking man right there. Boys, take notes!

Mr. G

Given that the comment is coming from Mark Wahlberg, I'm going to guess that he is talking about Jews.

I'll bet you $10,000 on it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments