« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson Baby Mama

He's Fathered 7 Kids ... Not 5

10/16/2013 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101613_ap_baby_mama_tmz_live_launch
Our Adrian Peterson baby count was off by two -- at least according to one of the NFL star's baby mamas, who tells us AP has actually fathered SEVEN kids, not five.

TMZ broke the story about baby #5 today, but Erica Syion -- a former dancer who met AP in Houston a few years back -- called in to "TMZ Live" today to correct our math ... and the numbers are pretty shocking.

As for how good of a dad Adrian is, Erica says he dutifully pays his child support ... but could definitely stand to spend more quality time with his children.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chuck

Something tells me he's going to get sued for child support. My guess is that these women were okay being paid off but now that it's public knowledge they're going to make him pay.

JimmyB

He's a POS. Don't have kids when you're not going to be a parent. Simple.

Strong

She is only doing what she is designed to do! She is following the perfected blueprint of a opportunistic self-indulgent certified STRUMPET. Henceforth, look at her pedigree! .."Model".."Exotic Dancer"! Please! Adrian isn't without fault, he contributed to the turmoil. It seems AP is financially supportive to all of his kids. Hopefully he can re-cultivate the strong image of a responsible parent. Lets not forget the greatest opportunistic self-indulgent strumpet of our era...Kim Kardashian! KK has taken an opportunity and capitalized immensely. I'm sure we will see more of Erica.

blockboy970

My black ppl procreatin...I luv it the more black ppl the better...jus take care of them.

moso

Why does everyone blame the guy only? Do the girls not know how to PREVENT getting pregnant????
They see $$$$$ because he is a football player! That is why they get pregnant!
IT TAKES 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Own up to it!

Cam

At what point do we start blaming the women, it seems to me they get of lightly all the time when in fact they are the real problem especially those gold digging ones.

Cee bee

It's honestly not our business if he has 50 kids from 49 girls. That's their business unless it affects the way he plays! He has been through to much and needs support . Stop bashing the guy!

Gsharon 710

His having children is not making me starve one bit. That is between the two adults or three or four....but I must say the parents should use protection so they can be the ones to raise those children. I am sure he's still having sad feelings having to see one laid to rest, and the cir***stances before, during, and beyond. Leave him alone.

funnyhaha

How precious. She did her makeup and attempted to do her hair for her tmz debut. Smh these broads.

Purple Label

I dont know if she is criticizing Adrian Peterson. However if she was no .2 or below on the hit list of 7 she should keep quiet about accessing others morals.

Purple Label

Breaking Bones

well obviously he's not that fussy

Nas

Have a baby, have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire!

TPF

What else would one expect from a worthless thug like Peterson. That's all the NFL is about, rich dumb worthless thugs. It's actually the National Felon League.

Mega1450

Adrian, I would have a paternity test done for all 5 / 7 kids. I promise you that 2 or 3 of them will be yours. No one wants to say this, however watch the Maury show.