Scott Disick

OUT OF CONTROL

Before Clubbing with Kylie, Kendall

10/16/2013 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101613_scott_disick_launchIf Scott Disick was the responsible adult last night when he took 16-year-old Kylie and 17-year-old  Kendall Jenner to a 21-and-over nightclub, Kris oughta be plenty worried, because he was off the hinges earlier in the night.

Scott was at a Style Fashion Week L.A. event earlier in the evening with Kylie and Kendall.  He was drinking and acting belligerent ... to the point where one of the models (Caroline D'Amore) flipped him off.

1016-model-flipoff-fameflynet
At the end of the show (for the line Day By Day), Scott grabbed the designer, Cedric Benaroch, and almost pulled him off the runway.

101613_disick_cedric_launchScott then started  freestyle rapping for Lil Twist and a random guy, ending with, "I drive f**king Bentleys!"

A true rolls model.

Truth

HMMM... PRAY TELL. METHINKS LAMAR FOUND HIMSELF A CRACK CUSTOMER. #TRUTH!!

Woot

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH baggie.

woolly -Bear

Time to get an L tatooed on your Forehead Scott. Kourtney you must be so pround of your Douche Bag family Goings on eh? What with our husband open mouth with a minor. Sick F5ck. I'd kill you if that were my daughter. F3cking Gimp... The Canadians

Azi

That photo reminds me, I need a prostate exam.

D-INCARNATION

Kris is gonna tear him a new one once she's done with the other two and I'd love to see the paps go nag Bruce for his opinion on this.......

Marilyn

They're all whores, fat pigs, subhuman urine s***, pimps, junkies, etc., so shallow and stupid they don't even know their 15 minutes is long past.
The 2 new teen whores are pathetic!
All that's left is jail, mental wards, and a date with Mr. Death.
Who will die first who isn't already dead?

Birdsht

You got a kartrashian story past my filters... Time to add this disick muppet to silence the celebs extension so I never have to see anything about this clown again

DD

I'm sure Bruce will straighten his ass out :)

Spanky

What is wrong with him!?!?

The Man They Call Louis

What a DOUCHE!!!

Majestik

And not one pap called the cops to get some real photos, eh? Figures...

Boldface

Is Kris still trying to smile through this meltdown and say "The tabloids got it all wrong"?

Crackhead

Looks like a desperate publicity stunt to me. Anything to keep this family in the news. I suspect a new tape like the one that made Kim famous will be released sometime in mid to late November.

Mel

WOW what utter embarrassment!!!! Kourtney if this doesn't make you WAKE UP then you are a ****!!! OMG this is bad. No way to spin this one!

OK

This whole family is just vile.