Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

shoreizfine

What a douche! He used to be such a talented kid, too bad he follows right along with other lame artists...

Andy

Dear World, we apologize. Yours truly, Canada.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Awe...is that his boyfriend holding his hand?...

thomas

were the strippers male or female? Good god what a picture! no shirt and in his underwear at a strip club? was he performing?

arforama

KING of all Douche Bags !!

MountainRosie

Dont guys who wear their pants low understand its a "thing" that comes from prison meaning you like to play catcher??? im just sayin'

eric reza

for fawks sake..pull your pants up you f'n douche

Bob

He needs to put his shirt back on. If he were bigger, yeah, ok...But he's built like my 10 year-old.

The Zib

Wow, just when you thought he couldn't look like a bigger Douche Nozzle, he pops up in public with this look. Seriously, he needs his ass kicked.

FutureNJhousewife

All men go to strip clubs a few times in their lives. But he really needs to pull his pants up. I would support a law punishing pants saggers.

Mick Kahler

Justin finally got his first piece. I never thought I'd see the day.

The Zombie

So it's ok to touch the dancers there? When I was a bouncer, he would have been ejected. No touching.

Just My Opinion

LOL Oh, too damn funny!! Of all the guys this woman could faint over being touched by, it had to be this little fruit cake, that has to be carried up the great wall of China than to walk up it.

She probably was in shock to know this guy that can't find his lame azz with both hands (without help), could actually find hers to touch it.

tessa

pull up your pants, what a little punk

Harvey-SUX

What girls? I only see gay blacks showing sexual availability [pants saggin] and their white Bottom.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments