Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

ThomT

His momma must be so proud.

nikki

The talent lies in the marketing of this mindless f`uck, to all those drones, that relate , to this babbling, vomit.of a act.

TD

holy ****! pull up your damn pants!!!

christy

His has little man syndrome. That's why he's so ****y & dumb. What is he 5'4"?

john

why in the hell does he always have his shirt off? If I had that chicken chest I'd have mine on.

kitnplayn

Hanging around a bunch of guys who wear their pants at their crotch is a little gay, dontcha think. Justin Bieber could not be happy with Selena, one of the hottest chicks on the planet. He's so gay.

Jan

I wonder if he knows that most people are laughing at him?

abby

Pull your pants up, put on a shirt. You're a disgrace to Canada and to yourself. Don't know why the U.S. doesn't' deport you. Perhaps Canada is paying the U.S. to keep you.

Dawn

Wow! Jealousy really does make people crazy.

gd4nthg

"He touched my ass I almost fainted."

"Another stripper said "JB made it rain.""

That's it girls! Real him in... hook, line, and SUCKER!

Rossetta

How creepy..What is with the pants?? I really do not get it-Even African Americans must be embarrassed!

tatiana

**** YOU TMZ!! Forever BELIEBER FOREVER
.l.

Tom

He didn't grow up to be man enough to pull up his pants.

elza pato.

le ponen color con la wea , si ustedes tubieran plata igual que el justin harian las mismas cosas y mas:lll
el es joven y hace lo que quiere, dejenlo tranquilo plz!.

Jade

what is the point of wearing pants if they arent even doing what they are ment to