Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

rico

Thanks TMZ,after seeing the picture of the douche bag bieber,I lost my breakfast and dinner from last night.

streetwalker

Why is he half naked with another half naked black guy?

Brian

I wonder which of The Bieb's drugs the stripper was high on?

FUT THE SHUCK UP

this punk is vile and I think he will crash and burn in the near future.

Truth

LIL PUNK BITCH IS STILL GAAAY... NO MATTER WHAT HETEROSEXUAL CONSPIRACY THEORY HER TEAM TRIES TO PUT OUT TO THE PUBLIC, NOTHING CHANGES THAT FACT. NOW HIM AND THE BLACK DUDE WITH SHIRTS OFF GETTIN IT ON IS MORE LIKE THE REAL DEALZ. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

lisa

Mom and Dad...It's time to step up and take control of your child before it's too late. What a waste of talent.

The-Riggster

The Chick is just excited cause she grew up being a fan and now that shes of age her dream comes true...The whole dream came true..her being a stripper for biebs thats the dream..lol

jjbythesea

He forgot his onesy. Pooped his pants and spit up on his shirt. Poor little twerp

madfish

How funny. Got his pants down below his ass crack. Looks like he's advertising. Little punk. I'd love to whoop his ass.

Uh oh i am screwed

I gotta ask... Is there anyone who thinks he looks good wearing his pants like that? (besides himself)

Uh oh i am screwed

Pull your damn pants up, you look like a freaking moron.

It isn't cool, it makes you look like you are too stupid to dress yourself.

Biff

While I'm all for people being okay with the physical features God gave them, I'll never understand why JB is always out in public with that tiny body uncovered. He's a man now but he's about the size of a 14 year old. Not sure I'd be flaunting that around the ladies. That bod may be toned but it's too scrawny to be a turn on. If he's doing okay with women, trust me, it's in spite of that body, not because of it.

Uh oh i am screwed

I gotta ask, is there anyone who actually thinks he looks good wearing his pants like that? (besides himself)

He really needs to have a long talk with David Cassidy and see how his life is going to be in a few short years.

AFTRA

In denial

TMZisSMUT

Men, men, and more men. Is he Gay? Look at this pants! Why is he sooo 'HOOD'.