Kanye West

I'm Wearing Kim Out

10/20/2013 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1020_kanye_xposure
Kanye West
has figured out a new way to idolize baby mama Kim Kardashian -- he's enshrined her on his t-shirt.

The rapper was spotted in Seattle yesterday wearing the shirt with Kim's face on it -- shortly before kicking off his Yeezus tour -- and he couldn't help but smile.

Which raises the question ... would you wear a t-shirt with your S.O.'s face on it? Sound off in the comments.

0516-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-together-couple-footer-2

KARMA K

what a crazy f.ck! He is like 37, time to grow up! psycho POS!

TJ

Is it true that he is back living at his bachelor pad, that did not sell? (the 4 a.m invasion of paps). And girlfriend is still living with mommy ho?

Mitch

That's one way to keep people away from him!

BbWimm

Looks more like Kris. The story is finally revealed! KANYE'S SUCKING KRIS' D*CK!!!

antigirlygirl

Maybe it's me, but this is disturbing. Obsession is never a good thing in a relationship.

Observer

Anything ELSE to talk about TMZ??
So SICK and TIRED of the KARDASHIAN HAGS and this EGOTISTICAL HOMO.
Really? NOTHING else creative enough?
Your loosin it TMZ.

She's baaaack

Is that a recent picture? Her hair is dark in that picture and not the pseudo-Beyonce color that he made her dye it. Look at how he's standing in that shirt. I'll bet it's like one of those fake tuxedo shirts or fake bikini shirts people wear. Kanye wears it when he wants to feel pretty.

Just My Opinion

I am surprise the dude didn't wear the latest picture of her on his shirt showing her big butt.

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

Pathetic self promotion. His attention whore GF with his name plastered over her. I'm sure the only thing these two have ever loved more than themselves is a mirror.

American Patriot

He is a sad colored fellow...if anything he should wear his dead mom as image on his shirt. But then again, he never loved that skanky itch either!

Mare

He should have a shirt showing her ass. This really doesn't look like her. Does it go with leather jogging pants?

da truth! Ya mad? So what!

I love Kimye!!! Yall suck nuts. So quick to judge but sitting at home doing nothing...*******s!

Dee

I am surprised he's not wearing a shirt with HIS face on it. Oh wait, maybe it's on the back, right next to his azz.

tattsnscars

I can't stand either one of these two, but damn some these comments are down right brutal

Danielle

I swear I be dying reading y'all comments some of y'all are a little to emotionally connected to people you never have or never will meet, a little to much anger towards people you don't really know.... LmAo... If he wanna wear a T-Shirt of his Bitch, DO THAT, idc MayBe it'll help you make an album I LIKE cause this new one is NOT MY FAVORITE!!